All Eyes On The World Cup 2010...Who's Going To Win The Crown?

There are 107 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• looks like there is some voodoo going on
    spain was the next failing

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Spain already won once... and the companies in Spain used that to make more sells, with stuff like " If the red teasm (spain) wins, you get your money back on these items" or half money... and items like PCs and others so... who knows what's going on arround :D
    Or they can try not to scare the other teams at the beginning... so the had teams fight between them and Spain fights the remaining ones xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• *sigh*
    congratz serbia

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i wouldnt blame the referee ... actually i would not blame anybody
    its still a game... sometimes you win... sometimes you loose
    if you cant use your chances you have to live with the results

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i wouldnt blame the referee ... actually i would not blame anybody
    its still a game... sometimes you win... sometimes you loose
    if you cant use your chances you have to live with the results

i don't mind loosing but if it's because of a human decision its a little harder to take.

I'm a ice hockey fan, where video replay is allowed, and i cannot understand why they don't have it in football. I couldn't live without it in my sport. Hockey referees (which are 4 in total, 2 in charge calling the goals and penalties plus 2 linesman) can check replay to see if a goal was good or not. I know that the timer in football doesn't stop but i think that at least for the goals it should be allowed to avoid any misjudging of the ref in charge. A second ref in charge might help see the field a little better also !

But the rules of soccer don't allow video replay and there is only one ref calling the goals and penalties so we gotta live with that.

• Just watched the England vs Algeria...the most BORING game I have ever had to endure...

Nothing actually happened in the game...it's games like this that I really wish soccer had cheerleaders...

I think I'll do some housework just to cheer me up...

• lol - the most excellent suggestion i have heard ^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Who is that ? Make a thread of Hot or Not for her :D including that pic hehe

There should be women soccer like the one OP posted... that will NEVER be boring heh

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• add some mud puddles to that football field (just to make that game a bit harder^^)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• But you're the first i see that cheers himself up with housework

This old lady on my postal route told me this: "No man has ever been shot doing the dishes." LOL :)

Watching the world cup games on TV with that background noise is like listening to a trapped mosquito in your camping tent at night...

Not even the big european countries are sure they're going to win, the results so far have offerred many surprises.

• The cup, the crown, what the winner team gets except being know as the best team for a while, until next champinship.... the REAL winners are South Africa guys :D they make themselves rich.

• rofl - get off the tv and on to CF

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.