new problem.

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Do you answer everyones comments and post's? 13

1. do I need to answer this? (3) 23%
    2. No (4) 31%
    3. Sometimes (5) 38%
    4. yes (1) 8%

I've made a big mistake

after I play freelancer multiplayer, a sighn saying stuff about "people can see you working" So being 23 30 I didn't know what I was doing and clicked keep blocking so now I can't even get on this website on my computer "Until now of course" And niether can I go on Freelancer mutiplayer because it says it hasn't found the update.

Any ideas?

• He ;) just another kind to introduce your question with a poll. I cannot really understand your problem. Nor do i understand what mean "So being 23 30"??? What have you clicked for blocking? The firewall shall block the queries to the server? The server is or was offline due to some server instablilities that required to take it off.

Do you mind to describe your problem more clearly so we can help you solving it? That would be great. Thanks in advance for your efforts.

signature.png

• Huor's request for more info is good although he forgot to ask if you use any Anti-Virus program... CF has some issues with AV sometimes (deleting/quarantining few files)... Don't worry, its only false positives viral detection. CF has NO virus so don't worry. Everyone here can swear to you its safe !

Once you give us more detail you'll get a solution fast !

• 23 30 is a tme... half past eleven

But it's ok now it turns out it was just the server difficulty so no need to panic any more

Thanks for the advice though I will be sure to use it the next time I post something or do something

• its online

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yep, 13 players online atm, thx to the server status option from our CF toolbar ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Could you tell me when it's back online so I know when I can go on it.

And I've recently found a new problem, When I load freelancer/Crossfire multiplayer A sighn saying that I can't go on multiplayer comes up and Sy's this:

Problem starting mutliplayer... E5

Any idea's as to what this could be?

• Sure !

go to the task manager (Ctrl+shift+esc) and kill the remaining Freelancer.exe process. Sometimes it keeps runnign after you closed the game and it keeps you from playing again :)