Most Beautiful Ship Award

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• The names of the ship are under each picture on the album link, but it's a bit coded :D Anyway it usually have most or part of the ship's name.

Also, if you maybe didn't noticed on our community's toolbar, there's an Extra Link button that has more sites... like this with all the ships posted by OP himself: CF FL Server Site

Not sure about the existance about some ships posted there... actually, future plans if all gos well... ( eg: Herakles Gunboat, Hephaistos Destroyer, Saphiras Gunboat,Broadsword Cruiser, etc ) If you haven't noticed, gunboats and others are still to arrive ^^

Thx Huor for the screenies :) They'd be also usseful for the CF FL Site

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Up there - P-7 series rocks, especially Shamal.
    Also, Wraith & Terror.

I wish there was a Slip Fighter from Andromeda series in the game or something like this... I'd fly that dodgy little bastard all the time... :(

There's a similar flyer, but it's big, looks like a Klingon Bird Of Prey...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Well, only ifOP maks a similar ship with those, if you know him, you know he don't take/copy models unless he gets them from the original maker :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• (Yeah, I know. Still the general layout and the slick shape could be done. I'd do it myself, but I have less than zero 3D modelling and FL ship making experience. :D
    Asking for Glorious Heritage and Balance of Judgement classes would be too much, hehehe.)

Still, back on topic - in CF, I guess the best looking ship is still Shroud.

Which reminds me of a Cylon Raider... Yeah, I really like sci-fi... :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• We all here are sci fi lovers ^^ Other people don't see the fun of having and understanding issues from the future, or our own fantasy ^^

• answer to the question on page 1: yes there are 4 sectors (Sirius, Altair, Inner Core and Sol)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, it should jsut take few seconds to uplaod a picture, the hardest part is to find your fav ships :P

answer to the question on page 1: yes there are 4 sectors (Sirius, Altair, Inner Core and Sol)

Luckly OP noticed the question with no answer.... this happens when we get 4 questions on 4 posts by the same player :D Another reason to reedit your own posts and make 1 good reply.

• reason for that is: I read the forum

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Should we also post all the ships Players can't use, like ASF and CSF ones ? ^^

Ex:

PS: How's that 2 of Huor's pics were removed due to terms violation ? :O Those ships are OURS as Originals !!....