Connecting to the server...

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• SWAT_OP-R8R i really like that comment was the first one with something productive and helpfull in it thank you going to check if thats the problem. OFC i used the search funktion ... guess how i found this thread =)

And guys .... I have been here for like 2 weeks now, and NOW you start saying well if he made his choice bla bla ..... well I HAD NO CHOICE YOUR MOD DID NOT WORK omg y is no one getting that ?`??????????????!!

Me even coming back to this forum shows my interest in your mod !!! does it not ? or do you think i enjoy getting these shit comments from you guys that are 0 help ???

you really think i just come to this forum to spam and insult and tell every one iam using a diff. mod right ??? thats just ..... no wonder if your saying instalation is to filter out noobs

yea your filter out the people that are noobs about IT stuff (everyone on your server a 35 year old IT manager or something Oô ?) not the one's that are noobs with FL or something. Since you mod is more complicated than ANY other you might wana give a bit more productive help seriously (SWAT_OP-R8R like comments) ... .... and THATS period
    And just so you know iam having a good time on discovery -_-!
    and sorry i was not aware this threads close wont ever do that again dont worry

Edited once, last by Shacck ().

• so let me get this straight...

you have Avira and it recognized some files as a trojan (false positive) and you just clicked on *remove* and expected CF to work ?

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• one thing to mention:
    the mod is working and whatever problem might occour is not mod related as there are hundreds of players which play it atm and more than 30.000 which have already downloaded it during the past 3 months

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Didnt you made your choice Shacck? Havent you said you play on Disco and like it there and that its easier to install?
    Or have i gotten this wrong. So there is really no need for me to ask dump questions. Sorry but i have no nerves to spend my time to understand your problems and then have to read that it does not help you at all and you made everything that has been written down as installation hint. And you dont have any nerves and are going to spend your time on Disco.

Your choice - isnt it? My choice to stop support - isnt it?
    And now it turns out your antivirus has filtered out some files and you werent aware of that? So if you are not aware of it - how shall we know it then?
    Anyway dont want to think anymore about this. Do whatever you want and enjoy it ;)

signature.png

• If you get to read this again, then just try a clean installation, from the beggining, renaming your Freelancer folder holding Discovery to some other name, can make you keep that mod and try installing this one as well.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis