Posts by Shacck

SWAT_OP-R8R i really like that comment was the first one with something productive and helpfull in it thank you going to check if thats the problem. OFC i used the search funktion ... guess how i found this thread =)

And guys .... I have been here for like 2 weeks now, and NOW you start saying well if he made his choice bla bla ..... well I HAD NO CHOICE YOUR MOD DID NOT WORK omg y is no one getting that ?`??????????????!!

Me even coming back to this forum shows my interest in your mod !!! does it not ? or do you think i enjoy getting these shit comments from you guys that are 0 help ???

you really think i just come to this forum to spam and insult and tell every one iam using a diff. mod right ??? thats just ..... no wonder if your saying instalation is to filter out noobs

yea your filter out the people that are noobs about IT stuff (everyone on your server a 35 year old IT manager or something Oô ?) not the one's that are noobs with FL or something. Since you mod is more complicated than ANY other you might wana give a bit more productive help seriously (SWAT_OP-R8R like comments) ... .... and THATS period
    And just so you know iam having a good time on discovery -_-!
    and sorry i was not aware this threads close wont ever do that again dont worry

Quoted from "Shacck"

It does not really make a diff. weather or not i knew its called an activation does it ... !!?? I activated/installed the mod and it does not work end of story. And cmon the answers here are REALLY not helping, none of them lol ....

What will be ur nick name at server? Jerk or Joker?

;)

well... wtf ? so your saying it does make a difference if i know the '' installation'' running in front of my eyes is called activation ?(that just makes no sense at all) and got nothing to do with the problem. And just saying '' if you do it wrong, it wont work'' seriously what are you trying to tell me with that Oô? i can only say it again installed freelancer without bug or error or anything .. downloaded your FLMM without bug or error and then installed via FLMM your mod cross fire 1.9 without error or bug message and the only thing you guys have to say to me is ... your instalation must be wrong !?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! nothing more to say .... been playing discovery server 2 weeks now and my freelancer hypes starting to sellte again anyways. and one last thing OMG its not an achivment if Flopasaurus Rex is on the server he posted that shit 1 and a half years ago .... and iam not gonna wait that long jesus

It does not really make a diff. weather or not i knew its called an activation does it ... !!?? I activated/installed the mod and it does not work end of story. And cmon the answers here are REALLY not helping, none of them lol ....

Well ... Ofc i had a clean FL and the FLMM from the crossfire website the 1.13 or something well not the new one and the direct downloaded crossfiremod 1.9 also from that site. And appart from the fact that i did not know you call THAT the activation i did all correct as instructed and it still does not work .....
    my way to solve the problem change server (discovery) sry =( and i realy dont get why that one just worked fine within 15 min TROLOLOLOLOLL !!!

That wuz fast answer ^^ thx =) uhm i do not know what exactly the activation is i dont think i activated anything =( but tis is the first spot i read about activating something XD i let install run without any message and the FLMM install(activation?) also had no errors .... wonder if this is worth the Hassle

Cant connect to server (installed fresh Fl / fresh FLMM 1.31 and the crossfire 1.9 mod from your homepage.
    did the entire thing 2x since yesterday and uhm.... i still cant connect (ive looked a bit around your forums but 2 days of searching is enough 4me) to the server(shows i got v1.0 on the right bottom screen and 1.9 crossfire on the left bottom screen -__- and in singleplayer (second choice but what ells i got ?) every second item,ship or equipment i encounter just says IDS? nothing more. pls Help sorry if this is a waste of time or something =(

and 1 more thing i doubt my instalation is corrupt, since there is not realy that much room for failure.