Server side problem?

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• well the server is running superb now don't know what the problem was but it's great now and yes there is a lack of RP but in the past 2-3 days I have giving and offered my help to about 3-4 players and they all love the mod so maybe we just need more people out there helping out a bit... you know like ask them if they might want some pointers, maybe a bit of cash or tell them about the starting quest ect. these things help to bring more and more players.

I would like to enjoy CF more but I seem to find myself giving tours to new people everyday I have been on and I hope it pays off in the future cause I miss the good ol RP days

• Im a DC member & i get online as much as i can. I confess i have not done alot of RP recently due to making cash, building chars & exploring but i will make a effort now to RP alot more now i have chars fully built & some cash in my pocket. WATCH OUT LAW BREAKERS IM NOW ON PATROL:D

• I was on last night for about an hour - server was fine, flew around, killed NPCs... Nice all round. I'll fly around more in my EM char, help people out when possible.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• DC presented by Major Maxbur in last days, engaging pirates and do our RP. More DC coming soon, so we are still alive and active.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• OP i read the same things again and again, and really i can not catch ur point.
    If u want to prove some things in which i support you 100% (when it comes about community inactivity) why u do that like this.
    If u want to punish ppl (i really do not know what are ur real intentions unless you're disappointed in people/community, with good reasons) and if u want to make valid point, finish this mod, do some fine tuning and then say "Asta la vista community"
    Short explanation:
    In one topic u say:There is no problems, players make all this BS!
    In another topic u say: I can fix all probs but i do not want to do this, cos i do not support CF anymore!

I do not want to preach, but people from this planet whatever they do, they do that with some reasons.Because i consider u as smart one, ur acting confuse me.

• Glad to see DC around. I usualy see darthjay flying around :) and fallen from time to time.
    i have a couple sugestions to make.
    I would love to help, but i am not a programer so i may give only some ideias.
    Restore some of the old trade routes. like sos sol and the NB-sttugart. Why.. In my opinion even legally trading, most pirates/cops mercs were nearby watching the trade routes.
    Even after OP changed the bright yellow arena, in my opinion arena is still too bright. I cant see my cursor if i move too quicly. Nowadays arena is empty. Its sad becouse it was a meeting point for players practise and chatting.
    One thing this community could do was creating a league like clanbase with the events already managed.
    For example creating ladder for several events
    ladder for 2 vs 2
    ladder for 1 vs 1
    ladder for bountys
    ladder for cops arrests.
    most taxing pirate
    trader of the month
    if a players shows in the ladder and then dont show up for some time (like 2-3 months remove his nick from the list)

return the ASFvs CSF batles.
    If it is possible to turn destructable univers why not make event like
    Pirates hire mercs for destroying planet blood in 30-04-10 at 21.30 GMT(just an exemple)
    cops secure all custodian JH and JG and planet blood.

just some ideias. i know some of then cant be done atm but in the future who knows...

• yes bond... its nothing new that you dont understand stuff (mainly cause of your philosophical kind of thinking and my straight short explainations)

both statements are true and valid and do not exclude each other
    eventhough the players r reason for all the problems there would be possible measurements to prevent the troubles... but i still dont see a reason why i should invest another 2 months of work into ppl which give a damn about everythin g

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i have finished the unfinished and released it in january
    that was the deal and ive done my part already

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!