Serverpolice (GR)

There are 77 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vishnu.

• Didn't even saw you online, Psyclone, and seems neither on the forum... but well it's UR's choice. :) As you don't need PvP skills for a GR :D but yes some community experience...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Psy is always around Mike ^^ Although its you I haven't seen a lot ! I guess its all about timezones !

But the UR guy is always ready to participate in events, mostly with his big Osiris class Battleship !

• I may not be the best at pvp but I enjoy the adventure. [GR]_Psyclone is docked at earth and ready to go.

[UR]Psyclone
    [UR]Psyclone_2
    [UR]Psy_Avilon
    [UR]Psyclone_Bank
    and pending GR character
    [GR]_Psyclone

Character List

[UR]Psyclone, [UR]Psy_Avilon, [UR]Psyclone_Bank, [UR]Psyclone_2, [UR]Psyclone_3, [UR]P$yclone, and [UR]Psy_Dom_k_Killer

• These are the GR chars so far:

[GR]Picard - Game ranger of SMG clan
    [GR]Michael[SP] - Game ranger of CFPD clan
    [GR]RyderHook - Game ranger of Fallen clan
    [GR]_Psyclone - Game ranger of UR clan
    Ryleous_Arkane_(GR) - Game ranger of SA clan
    [GR]Rhonetaz - Game ranger of BG clan
    DarkPhoenix_(GR) - Game ranger of PX clan
    GR_Ancalagon_The_Black - Game ranger of DC clan

There's also [GR]Kalisie, but a 150k char, so probably a Starflier or something. Also, Anca is no longer active, right? If that's true, do DCs have someone else for this job?

Technically none of this is my business, but I thought it would be useful for people to know whom to talk to if they have questions; also useful infos for some introductory topic, FAQ or something else intended for newcomers.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• it would be useful if the GR would use just one tag and no "SP"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Also, IOC and LP clans' game rangers are missing.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• it would be useful if the GR would use just one tag and no "SP"

Well OP, truth be told... If we were given instructions for the proper name and tag order before our[GR] character's creation, this wouldn't be a problem.

FWIW, In the past back during CF 1.7, I had always seen the server police using the "NAME"_(SP) tag for server police characters, so I assumed the GR would be the same, that is why mine is like it is.

• communication sux

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i can try

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• well i guess that for your policemen you can rename their char to avoid them to remake them all over again OP ?! :D

True, it'd be more work for you to move us all again with another char at Styx, worry if we did deleted the old chars or kept some special stuff, etc than renaming :) mine is already ready for job at X system with everything on...

And the SP part was because only... umm.... how many, nearly 50 % of the players online know what GR is ?
    Not counting that even some GRs don't know well what's to do when 1.82 is out and later SP rights on.

Bond, nice to see you keep with your empty posts ^^ every idea's subjective when seeing it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• These are the GR chars so far:
    Also, Anca is no longer active, right? If that's true, do DCs have someone else for this job?

Technically none of this is my business, but I thought it would be useful for people to know whom to talk to if they have questions; also useful infos for some introductory topic, FAQ or something else intended for newcomers.

It's ok that you've asked , no worries. Ancalagon may not even return to CF ( I am not sure about that, but, I hope he does return someday). And many of our other Dragon comrades are inactive as well, who knows when they will return, or if they return at all.

The only active ones are only me and Maxbur. If Ancalagon doesn't return , that means there have to be minor changes in the DC Chain of Command. As Ancalagon is/was Second in Command of DC and if he doesn't return back , someone else needs to repleace him( like MaxBur). And about a new GR member within the DC ranks, that's need to be discussed with our General and CO => Haegar(as soon as he gets better ;S).

• Well, Maxbur, replacing anca would be the most recommended to be GR as he's responsible.

• Aha... well, it's just a matter of time for these minor changes on the DC Chain of Command... repleacing members needs to be discussed by the members of the DC High Command. And Haegar has the final word as always.

(Though we miss him ;S, we need to wait).. but as Spiky said before that he's a tough Viking - And that's true... he will be back to us , it's just a matter of time.

Long Live the Dragons!

• do all DCs have access to their forum meanwhile?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Max , me .. and those who has the DC Membergroup too. About DC Command Usergroup , that's a decision which Haegar have to decide. As 5-6 members had access in there(Our old forum) + me included. Thank you.

By the way it would be cool if you make a new board ( Join in DC or something like that ) visible to all, and DC Open Board as well. Thanks in advance.

And thank you a lot OP for providing us the forum here at SWAT.(If I haven't done that before)