1.8 Inner Core

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• hi folks... am playing the mod in SP due to very slow internet lol,and have just completed the story and am now off exploring and remembered seeing something in the distance when in Omega 3 but we unable to get there (due to story) and have now visited again found the GMG base and jumpgate there and am now in the innercore.....
    Am i missing something there base,gate,wreck ?? coz cant seem to find anything and now when i try to jump back out through annomally i just return to same place....??

anyhelp would be appreciated.....

P.S am in the werewolf very nice ship (saw it on first mission but had to finish story to afford it...lol)

• yes, there is a great Dom Kavash lookin gate in that system, you can see it from about 10 Ks using the 'eyes' :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ok thanks... have seen the blackhole and 4 weapon looking things pointing at it but will search out the other gate ?? is it in one of the clouds or in open (i must be blind coz nearly flew on every square in map...) lol

p.s so am guessing the gate is going to take me to domkavosh land...?? lol

• Yes, the gate gets to Venn.
    And I cangive a hint... it's on the opposite side than the hole you came by :D Well, on the right side when you look on navmap to the big black hole.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Maybe LOL

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• I'm on normal single player and have finished the Sprague-mission. Of course I've seen the GMG-Hypergate and made my way trough to the Inner core.

I managed to find the gates to now 5 systems, Ryssk the one I'm in atm.

[SIZE=3]But[/SIZE] unfortunatly all the Sentinel-, Warrior-, Dom'Setek-, Dom'-...etc.-staions are [SIZE=3]NOT[/SIZE] dockable.8o 8o X( X(
    It's a bit annoying when you keep on exploring and there is no place to rest and SAVE inbetween.

So, how can I get these stations dockable ( if they are intended to be dockable at some point, maybe a reputation-thing ? ) or is there any[SIZE=3]where[/SIZE] a station a poor little human can dock ?

EDIT: FOUND IT

Just one more system and I encounter a PLEADING Dom'Kavash Battlestation-administrator/stationdealer.8)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• i've got the same problem. I'm in Venn but space station are not dockable. So why exploring if we can't save or buy somthing ?

fraid2
    spacexplorator

• bostick2003:

fraid2:

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• i spent ten hours in venn without finding anygate ?
    could you help me ?
    i what way i have to look for ?
    maybe i will try again caus'i love this game but if i don't find a gate (jormdarar or celldra) i will stop playing. Thanks for help

fraid2
    spacexplorator

• You're so dramatic... you find a hole or you leave the game xD

The gates are sightable at 50 Ks distance !!!!

But ok, look, a bit of spoiling ^^

The red spots are the exact location of the gates, don't expect more ^^

• 10 hours? Are u kidding us/me?

For 10 hours u can explore 5 systems as Wenn is "inch by inch", even with CTD, server crash and nasty NPCs around.

ps
    Use ur navy map and set way points(u need 4-5 square rounds per system).Simple follow this path and u will find, even needle in the stock.

• Yeah... even they are big, you can see a gate and click on it/select it at 50 Ks distance... and your scanners get it at about 15 Ks if it's the good one.

• If anything it can take awhile because alien patrols force you to deviate from your flight plan somewhat. That being said, it's not that hard to explore as you both pointed out. Even better, I have yet to be dock raped by aliens jumping from one Inner Core system to another. Maybe I am just lucky right now, but if this is deliberate I'd really like to thank OP. Exploration is a lot more manageable and fun when the player has a few moments to catch their breath and power up to cruise - especially when it comes to these new factions and their formidable AI + armaments. :)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• michael, you think the noobs can find this without the abc/123
    coords in your photo ? hihi :P

• Ok i found 2 black boxes

I went to

And found a emergency buoy.
    The jest of the message was the they were going to the

Well i jumped through the dimensional rift and entered the system.

I found nothing i and did go pretty far from the Dimensional Rift(for the fear of hordes of DK)but only found a lone Coalition storage depot.

What am i supposes to do now?
    Well i got killed and sent back to sovestya.

meh.

• "If she'd gone that way she would have gone straight to the castle!"

The Dom Kavash have created a series of hypergates, far more powerful than any mere jumpgate to allow them easy access to a far wider stomping ground.

Some may lead to dead ends, but it's not always the player that ends up dead.

-Z