1.8 difficult

There are 45 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Zatexev.

• its definitly too easy

ppl complain about too hard npcs and too easy way of making credits.... wtf?
    use the money and buy a good ship then start killing npcs

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by djsolidsnake86
    so what ship can i buy for play good? (and where can i buy it)?

The magic of it all is to Explore and find out ;)

Good luck out there. If it's hard for you now, trust me. If you keep playing, you'll see that it's not :)

It just takes practice (maybe because the learning curve of the original fl is inferior to the learning curve at cf, in my humble opinion, of course :D)

• when you start out with a starflier, it can be alittle difficult but it gets more managable when you get better ships. Of course CF is all about the challenge which makes sp more fun i think. :)

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• The original Freelancer Singleplayer was TOO EASY! OP made it a bit harder in Crossfire (NPCs are using nanobots/shield batteries, just like a human being a.k.a player would :P ). It's not hard at all.

• please have a look if u deleted any remaining file of another mod in the save games folder (including restart.fl)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• please trade a bit and get a better fighter and equipment. this will help to make game play easier...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• with the latest update NPCs will use bots/bats less frequently

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• well, it's good to see ^^

and yes, once since New York you can get the best vanlla ships for a bit over 500 K $, then get a better Crosfire ship for nearly 10 mills :D the weps from wrecks, and the others from alien loot xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• That is an interesting change OP and a bit more realistic, since it is unwise too use them up so fast like they do. Of course NPCs aren't normally dodging as good as a player can.

I really don't understand what POV you have on it being too difficult, surely it isn't money, so what is it?

Also I would recommend that you would skip Open SP if your going too play MP. It will save you some time and since your not doing the campaign anyway then there won't be much of a difference. Also when on the server, you can get help from other players. Plus there is a lot more too do in MP then SP (due too other players).

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• I started to play the campaign again too and it just sucks. Bountyhunting is useless, you don't earn enough money and the enemys are just too hard to kill. It's annoying to fight a single ship 5 minutes long just to kill it, that's not the way it supposed to be. I drain their health to 20% and they just fly 800 metres away and fully regenerate. And they to it for 8-10 times o_o Even with the Defender. The enemy is not hurting me, but i can't hurt them either.

Trading won't earn me enough money too. I buyed the cargo ship, but the next ship after the defender costs about a million credits...