1.8 difficult

There are 45 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Zatexev.

• Killing Xenos is a pain. To get one block of the reputation bar i need to kill 150-160 of them.

Originally posted by Jerra
    Killing Xenos is a pain. To get one block of the reputation bar i need to kill 150-160 of them.

Again, Jerra, giving us more information about what you want to accomplish would help us to give you better answers.

From re-reading all of your messages, I assume that you figured out where to buy new CF ships and how to raise as much money as you want very quickly. Is that correct?

More recently, it sounds as though the Zoners are angry with you and you want to make them friendly by killing Xenos? EDIT: If so, then remember that the rep system is slightly tweaked in Crossfire. I don't think that the Zoners care as much about the Xenos as they do in vanilla Freelancer.

If I am understanding you correctly, then your reputation is "unbalanced"... either by having killed Zoners or by being too friendly with criminals.

Some questions:

• What are you trying to accomplish?
    • What ship and weapons are you using now?
    • What is your rep with the Zoners (how many bars above or below neutral)?
    • What is your rep with the Outcasts? Corsairs?
    • Are you killing so many Xenos to earn credits? Or to adjust your rep? What change are you trying to make to your rep?
    • Why are you trying to fix your rep with the Zoners? If the Zoners hate you, then the Outcasts and/or Corsairs probably like you. All three factions have very strong ships and weapons. None of those factions have the strongest ships and weapons in the game. So why focus so much energy on the Zoners?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

• hey i enter in SP but ... no show me storyline ... i enter in dock NY Man , no show what direction i need take is normal? yes i choise in install the mod to open single player :S

Originally posted by Zatexev
    hey i enter in SP but ... no show me storyline ... i enter in dock NY Man , no show what direction i need take is normal? yes i choise in install the mod to open single player :S

Yes, that is normal.

When you activate Crossfire in FLMM, you have the choice of installing for Single Player (storyline) or Open Single Player (OSP).

OSP skips the storyline missions. It allows you to explore the Freelancer universe without having to complete the missions.

If you want to fly the storyline missions, then you will have to reinstall Crossfire and select the Storyline setting.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.