Crossfire 1.8 Release

There are 341 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• RP can get done if you want
    the 2 weeks are without moderated RP

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• whoever is online 24/7 should post if the server crashes when people are in Sol or beyond Sol cause if thats the case it would be wise to stop going there until it is fixed... im already annoyed when I only look at 'server reboot' every 30 mins without even playing

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Is it finally OUT? ;;D
    I hear there is an update available on the Launcher. That guy who told me this, also said that he got Error 5 and Error 6 and can't launch Multiplayer. Is it true? I can't test this out right now since I'm not at home for the time being ^^.

• Problem starting Multiplayer ... [E5] --> corrupt installation (or no right to write into freelancer path)
    Problem starting Multiplayer ... [E6] --> corrupt installation

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Oh, okay, thank you. I'll tell this to that guy. Hopefully I won't get those errors too >.> .

So... is there going to be a new download? Or any upcoming changes will be available on download in Launcher?!

• Patches on the Launcher yes... any fixed bug will be fixed like that, but hopefully no new Full CF download soon ^^

When server stop crashing, and all or mot seen bugs are fixed, then it could come handy download again CF refixed version... so the launcher don't load with too many files.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• can someone please give me a full list of the activation options , so i can save them in a .txt file for the next when i will activate the mod ... thx in advance . :)

• put everything on default that means don't touch anything so it will work fine. Now i would recommend you to choose a good color for hud and the classic cursors.

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Originally posted by DC_Hägar
    Problem starting Multiplayer ... [E5] --> corrupt installation (or no right to write into freelancer path)
    Problem starting Multiplayer ... [E6] --> corrupt installation

Haegar,

Problem starting Multiplayer ... [E5]

I also get this when trying to re-launch the game after i have shut it down. On Vista, Freelancer does not close down very quickly, its still running in the background for sometimes up to 2 minutes. During this time Aero is disabled and only basic windows graphics are showing. Waiting for a short while, Freelancer.exe terminates, and Aero re-instates, and then i can launch the launcher again without the [E5] Error.

It isnt a bug as such. Its a possibility that i just need to run a defrag to speed this up a little more tho.

• ^^don't tell it around, but i still use Windows XP - so no testing on Vista or Win7

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \