Crossfire - Swat Toolbar for FF and IE !

There are 128 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Update !

New "Crossfire Online Player List" fixed graphics,
    Renewed background for a cooler view of the online player's stats
    Few more fixes for compatibility and such.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Ahhh! I was wondering how come the background picture had changed! ^^

Thanks Michael!

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• this is a damm question but is this update automatic update when I start the multiplayer
    Or do need to download it and install it myself, sorry i don't much about computer.

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• It's made to be for optimal usage for people like you Thom, it does everything alone :)
    So to download install and update it you have to do: nothing :D

Seems you haven't used the Players Online Status option for a while ? heh

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• nice update man ! very beautiful pic, thanks ! :)))

My name is John Crichton, an astronaut. A radiation wave hit and I got
    shot through a wormhole. Now I'm lost in some distant part of the
    universe on a ship, a living ship, full of strange alien life forms.
    Help me. Listen, please. Is there anybody out there who can hear me? I'm
    being hunted by an insane military commander. Doing everything I can.
    I'm just looking for a way home.

• News:

The Players Online Status option have beentemporarly suspended on "high command" request after all online players scanners were blocked.

But don't worry, the Crossfire toolbar still has over 30 links to parts of the CF community and related and other bonuses/options, like the Active Threads button or Swat Portal search engine.

• Firefox 5.0 is out ! (in just few weeks after 4.0 but well)
    Today, I got the update of our fav Firefox Browser (if you don't use Firefox, this post is Not for you :) ), and, I announce you that:

Crossfire Community Toolbar is now fully compatible with Firefox 5 !

Though, not sure about the toolbar's engine's compatibility with Firefox 4 and previous anymore, for who doesn't want to "update" their browsers neither let them autoupdate.

For upgrading your Crossfire Toolbar for Firefox 5.0, you only have to click the button of "Search for updates" or "Complement updates" then accept, and it will autoupdate the toolbar for your brand new FF 5. If you have normal(default on safe iternet connection - Home) settings, it may autoupdate alone without asking you.

PS: Not confusing FireFox with Final Fantasy ^^ at FF. As FFantasy goes by XIV now, not just V :D

• lol
    thx for ur post so next time it's not "double".

This is no discussion thread, this is a "News" page on a tool where I may post as many news as there are, even if none of the 140 installed toolbars had a need to report a bug :)

A major addition will be done to the toolbar pretty soon.

This topic has another thread as an Official Public "News" on the Swat Portal (main), but which I will only use when there's something big to announce...

• The last major addition was cancelled due to the result of a chat between me and OP as not necessary.

Though, there are new editing projects for the Community toolbar, will include more exterior links related to CF, to Swat and even to The Lancers Reactor part related to Swat, as the merging was cancelled as well.

One other part of the next toolbar's version are non official clans, clans without a home but that announced their creation/existance on the server, as team.
    As I may fail to gather all the links to their forums and data of their RP, I need help from other members here to post here information they know about all existing clans, even if they are apparently already (nearly) inactive, while they have a forum for their clan, they will be included in the Community toolbar, as they are part of our community and gamers. Anyone can help even if they are not members of such clans, so even a member as Forlon from SA knows the forum link and RP and finds a logo of them, or any of this info if not all, can post all of it here.

Other minor edits and improvements to the toolbar and aspect will be made.

Thank you for the cooperation,
    -Mike

• Update !

The Crossfire and Swat Community Toolbar have been partially updated ! Only "partially" as there wasn't enough intel to finish the plans.
    Changes log:
    --- CFPD Shoutbox button has been replaced by a CF Clans Chat Menu, listing the shoutbox/chat-only links(SWAT-Portal's chat, CFPD's chat, CoP's shoutbox, SMG's in-forum shoutbox) , excepting SMG's shoutbox who's direct link was unknown so a link to their forum (where the shoutbox appears) was added. Remember you will need an account or to create a temporary name for using any shoutbox or chat plugin.
    --- CFPD Forum button on the main toolbar have been eliminated.
    --- CF Clan Forums Menu have been updated and remodelled:
    +The old ASF and CSF sites have been moved under a separated sub-menu, as they're not functional and appear only for historical purposes.
    +A new sub-menu was added "Other CF Clans" for the unofficial clans aka clans with no homesystem(said by OP), and as well for older clans who's forums are gone and links not functional.
    +New: GoP(Guild of Pirates) clan's "Home" have been added to the Pirate section of main(official) clans, Clan Logo is still missing, for now it uses a red house icon.
    +DC, Fallen and LP forum links are not functional and have been moved to the "Other CF Clans" submenu.
    +New: CoP(Convention of Preservers) and BC(Battle Command) clans have been added to the "Other CF Clans" submenu in their respective RP section(which are separated by a line).
    +SA Forum link is now relocated at the Mercenary section on the main(official) clans list.
    +PiA clan forum was considered to be added to the "Other CF Clans" submenu, but as there was no recent contact with any PiA member, such adding is cancelled until further notice.
    --- Extra Links menu have been updated:
    +New: Freelancer Continuum mod page at Moddb.com and the lancers reactor sites have been added, with proper icons.
    +Other icon fixes for other links.

Note: If the list of non-server clans (with no home) will keep being short,( while the new clans don't add their forum link and logo on swat portal), they will be moved together with the rest of the official/main clans.

The toolbar always updates alone in your PC, so you don't need to download anything at all, still, if you haven't got the Tooblar installed, clicking >HERE< to get it ^^
    For any possible failure happenings, you can check the special links on the first posts.

Toolbar compatible with any Firefox version (including the latest 6.0.x), Internet Explorer(even if there's a visual bug at the "new" animated icon for "Active threads" button as it's static), Safari and NOW! Google Chrome Beta version.

You have an available FAQ for the Crossfire mod toolbar at: http://crossfiremod.ourtoolbar.com/Help/?version=3.6.0.10

You now have the "Shrink Toolbar" option(and unshrink one) as well as other options at the small "down" arrow next to the CROSSFIRE logo, which will take out all the toolbar's text and only let the icons, you can always undo this action.

Remember to post here if you'd like something (like your clan or other ideas) added to the toolbar, or to change any aspects of it.

Have fun and,
    Enjoy !
    -Mike

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• NICE.. :thumbsup:

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

Edited once, last by Riebens ().

• Note: You can still see how many people are online, on the CF server and see if it's "down" or "up and working" (as well if it's full or not lol) by clicking at "Extra Links" then "CF FL Server Site". On the right side you will see a

box telling all that info of the server. This box was once in the "Players Online Status" option but it wasn't needed neither fitting the table offering all data of each player and so, though this option have been disabled by OP.

Riebens: Thanx :D Looks like it's used by more people than I've expected, so it must be compleete and of good quality.

Click-me banners/advertisement images for the Toolbar: (click and autoinstalls)

Usable on any forum which supports html.

• I have it instaleld on all my pcs .. and in my mouse/joystick picture on another threat (my future mouse) , you can make out the toolbar is you look closely ( on the lefthand screen)

It's a valuable resource and saves a lot of 'bookmarkings, etc ...

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Was there any issue with the toolbar's update ?

The toolbar's analytics (active installs/usage etc) got a bit weird, or maybe it only readed how many people have the new version as not everyone started their PCs today so it updates(automaticly).

• No issues with the update ... it happened seamlessly

Kind regards

• Edited:
    -GoP clan logo added to their clan forum button.

Have a "preview" of how the toolbar looks and works without installing it, here: CF Toolbar
    You can still install it from there if you like the features, or from any of the links appearing in the posts above.

NOTE: Who already has it installed the update is automatic, alone and without notifying/disturbing. If you look at it right now you will see GoP's clan logo(edited version) there :)

• my toolbar still shows the little red house ...

Kind regards