The Current Sittuation

There are 59 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Seems the things are going on more views of the problem at once... that's quite better.

Yes, the RP is not the problem, the problem is the way how we do RP.
    Pirates have to kill, to smuggle, to do unlawful things cus it's their RP, excepting their SP leader.
    Police have to still catch out pirates, and take down any unlawful thing, smuggle, tax, steal, chase... etc.
    All the other RPs are in middle... sometimes iwth the good side, sometimes with the bad one... but always in middle, accepted by both sides as they are.

If one side of the RP falls down, all the balanced situation is gone. What happens when there's no balance ? Chaos. And that chaos consists in anything, getting bored, making more problems, getting mad and making more problems... (think of it... what happens if there are no pirates... police go everywhere, then complainings, problems, sentimental affects(bad ones), fake people trying to make it worse with a "good look" as revenge or personal stuff... who knows. The same thing happens if it's in the other way, without police, the chaos is even faster. Why the police is needed if there are no pirates. If there are no pirates neither police, why to play the game ? PvPs only ? Exploring ? that takes 2 weeks to get bored. The RP is a NEED for a glorious server and an actin correct for your own RP, where SP's RP is not their clan's RP, but they are also NEEDED to keep players go on their own RP correctly... no SP or admins online goes to a chaos AGAIN !! And this is by experience and pure mind's result)

THE RP AND players need a fresh RP and sentimental beggining. A char wipe won't solve the problems if we still hate Player X for killing my store, or for KOSing me, or for being pirate/police, etc. You'll just start making your fighter ship again to revenge, if not, to expect the other player making a mistake to get him down hard...w or w/o you starting it.

And this restart has to happen NOW !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Originally posted by Michael
    If there are no pirates neither police, why to play the game ? PvPs only ? Exploring ? that takes 2 weeks to get bored. The RP is a NEED for a glorious server and an actin correct for your

It was so long time ago I can't even remember anymore when Crossfire 24/7 was able to be called "a glorious server"...

• I start to believe that Diablo is correct. I can not see that people try to change something. So many people and they have not the balls to fight for this place.
    OP-R8R made years of fun possible for us all and that is how you repay it, how you let it end?

• ^
    at the guy that pops out of nowhere, I've never seen before and that is apparently 'member' of this community since 2007; a little advice for you: stop posting that kind of questions and especially that comment 'not the balls to fight for this place', thx.

I'll be back actively after my last exam and I hope that a decent amount of people will pop up then... BECAUSE I HAS INTENTION TO HOST SOME MAJOR EVENT GUYS... YAAAAAY \ o /

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Sorry if my words offend you but I come back after one year not being able to play to see that everyone is nuts. This is a great mod and the new version is going to be even better. It would be hard to loose it.

I am not a new member and not an old one. I used to play in a clan here long time ago but that clan is long dead. That is history and should not be important, my decision was to stay. It is no big secret and maybe even not of importance.

Will the events be announced so everybody can join?

• can we please do the wipe now
    can PX and SFP stop their BS
    can we get some funtime in now

OP please start 1.8 most of the regulars dont mind if there are some bugs
    we will work together on solving them

• Welcome to the Portal Sidney, if i missed your entry some Days ago. This is your first post, isn´t it?

There are no ongoing Problems with SFP and PX, even it would be interesting what kind of BS you are referring to. If you need Informations or want to give them to us or need to contact us please use PMs.

For PX StephanoV or Daywalker
    For SFP Bond or Gunny (correct me if i am wrong SFP)

Have fun while playing the Game on the Server.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Not a bad idea... Christmas holidays is just the time to start over...

• Yes, lets just completely restart from scratch, that will solve everything...for what, 2 months or so? Then all the problems arise yet again.

We need to resolve all the problems and issues we have, both ingame and on the forums, otherwise weather we start from scratch again or not, the problems will just keep occuring. Once everything is resolved and we can get the community and its people back on track and getting along, then we can talk about the character wipe, and the release of 1.8. (Provided we have our problems resolved by January 1st)

• Problems problems problems... everybody keeps mentioning there are problems but I cannot see any problems nor I have xperienced any... please enlighten me... WHAT ARE THE FREAKING PROBLEMS EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS!!
    The things you call "problems" are pety arguements based upon differences in opinions... nothing problematic about that.
    The game and the server was doing just fine... I am sure Blade and Crysis and much more would agree. Let's at least this one time listen to us who actually play the game than those who put all in theory but never do anything. And keep out the people sick of everything who try to ruin things to everybody (but fail doing so). Disregard their opinions (we all know who they are/were on CF). Every server in every game has that and those and there is nothing so serious about it.

@Kal, the restart is more for the purpose of the hardware of the server itself and it's maintainance than it's about the retaliation (although, again, some ppl try to put it as if it was). It should hopefully reduce the lag and equalise the economy and the server balance.

Originally posted by Diablo
    Problems problems problems... everybody keeps mentioning there are problems but I cannot see any problems nor I have xperienced any... please enlighten me... WHAT ARE THE FREAKING PROBLEMS EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS!!
    The things you call "problems" are pety arguements based upon differences in opinions... nothing problematic about that.

No, thats exactly the problem. It's those pety arguments that would normally be resolved by way of PMs but instead get dragged onto the forums and made public. I mean, lets say someone is unhappy about being banned. Instead of going on the forums to whine about it and complaining that the SP who did it sucks and all, that person could've simply contacted that SP and maybe OP. But no, they drag this to the forums and thats how SPs' lost their jobs... All because of a single player.

Pety arguments being blown out of proportions is exactly what we need to resolve.

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• alot of truth in it - indeed

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I see same things come and go...Sometimes i wonder myself if this server is cursed....:D
    Anyway I would like to have time to step up and give a hand guys but I havent, this year until June is going crazy...
    With the time and the perspective you (me, myself) realize that all these so called "problems" could be resolved by:
    1.-Giving them the importance they have (99% times none)
    2.-Try to clean in it privately, between parties.
    3.-But the most important: Dont forget its a game; objective is fun.

Hoping ill have time in the future to be back, and talk you all again,

TITO.

• It is just a game, but the people are no NPCs

Also a matter that should be kept in mind.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!