Server situation

There are 166 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

whatever you decide... to swim or to drown... it was you who decided to jump into the water.

Yeah what we are saying is that you create way too many waves from time to time.

• I doubt that you have an insight of whats going on and how those waves really get created but i guess you wont need to worry about that much longer.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Good morning Crossfire 8:17am (i am still here)

After few hours of chat with my m8, i am still here, why?
    I ask my slf why?
    Because i am a liar?hmmm...I make decision, same decision few times!"Stay away from here"!
    And nothing happen.I am here again.
    Why i am here again?I am an idiot, jerk, illiterate bastard, maybe all of this or something else in additional?
    I think that i am not.What about others?I think the same as i think about me ;)

Answer is a Simple one!

Because i really care.Yes i really care and i like this place and all ppl here, no matter we have different opinions and argue sometimes.
    Because i feel simple need to help, because i feel that i can play and chat here without any contribution-(only when it comes about money^^)

And i want to say to all of you, and to you OP, please open your eyes and take a look at Whole situation from the brighter side.This is not that bad, not bad at all.NO WAY.
    And we are not that bad as well as OP does not that bad.

AS you can see i don't want to talk about rules about server police about clan leaders or about players.

I want to point at one thing and to ask all of us(including me):

Where we can find a place where we can openly tell each other what we think?
    Where we can find a place where we can openly talk about things in our private lives?
    Where we can find a place where someone will always be ready to help us?
    OP, where you shall find such honest and good people (ok not like an Angels, but still good)?

So i want to say: i like you all, and i still learn to respect you and to respect this place!

Deeply from my heart and soul, with respect and confidence

Bond/Mellon

• Is this the end of SWAT Portal then?

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• Black
    waves usually have an origin far away from the stone that is breaking them... and often enough that stone takes damage

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Bond: Čini mi se da malo previe sudjeluje u ovim raspravama koje ne vode nikud, al ama ba nikud.

Originally posted by SMG_Diablo
    Bond: Čini mi se da malo previe sudjeluje u ovim raspravama koje ne vode nikud, al ama ba nikud.

Er meint das diese Diskussionen in das nichts führen!

He believes that these discussions will lead to nothing!

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how crazy they are.

• Nice one Death Rain, thanks for the translation :)

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• @ OP - i know that this will seem like a joke to you but you're not the only one that spent money for this game. i know i didn't spend nowhere even close to the amount of money you have spent but i'm sure i don't make as much money as you do either.

i have spent money purchasing a website for two reasons:
    1. for a place for my clan mates to discuss clan relations and open discussions about anything and everything.
    2. to do my part to advertise the Crossfire Mod and the SFP clan.

every website forum that i go to, i put a link to the SFP forum in hopes that someone will see it, click on it and think, "hey, this sounds like a cool game" in turn, hoping to get another new player.

i know that you shutting down CF would be very costly to you but your actions have negative actions to others as well. others, like me, that have spent money for a CF clan and another tool to advertise this mod.

you know, as well as many others (including everyone who reads this thread), that your mod is the best there is. Disco, Hamburg City, Void, Solurus have nothing on Crossfire. what continues to just kill me is the simple fact that my 12 y.o. daughter can't figure out how this silly situation has blown up into a bunch of grown ass men whinning, crying, and complaining about a bunch "he said, she said", pointing fingers, and acting like kindergardners (like you mentioned earlier).

my simple response to her was this: "well, if they would all just shut up, man their cockpits, undock and play the game, we wouldn't have any of these problems." i just can't believe that this 7 pages of bitching only resulted in one thing... shut the server down because no one wants to stop bitching and complaining.

here's a simple solution to this WHOLE problem: "shut up, man your cockpits, undock and play the game!"

i'm truly shocked that you actually have WASTED your valuable time entertaining this whole mess when all you had to say was, "shut up, man your cockpits, undock and play the game!".

please let me know if you plan to say my quote above to the community so we can move on already or provide a date for shutting down CF so i can find a way to recoup the money lost by making a SFP clan forum for your mod.

very respectfully,
    -PipeHitter.

[SIZE=6]

TRAMPLE THE WEAK! HURDLE THE DEAD!

[/SIZE]

• you dont need to worry
    CF will stay online for quiet some time

the "shut up" which I actually did say didnt help as the ppl used pms to bother me and partly caused a mess on the server discussing something that does not require a discussion (just as you have mentioned)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Hope we will have CF to worry about :) I prefer worrying and issues than not haveing CF... even I don't like those issues.

Cooperation, or rules ruled hard...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Originally posted by PipeHitter

here's a simple solution to this WHOLE problem: "shut up, man your cockpits, undock and play the game!"

I agree with PipeHitter

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how crazy they are.

• TY for translation Death Rain but next translation fit better ;)

No, Diablo wants to say that in his opinion I participate more than is necessary in discussions that do not lead to a solution, not lead to solution at all!

but as i clearly said in my posts here :because i really care

Hvala ti Diablo ali sta mogu, kad je to jace od mene.I ja zaista iskreno mislim da diskusije nisu uzaludne! :)

ps
    and can i agree with Gunny that amount of misunderstanding at servers comes cos ppl can't understand each other in proper way....and due to that conclusion we need to follow Pipe's advice^^
    [thumb]

...to close the server...com'n guys give me a break ;) 8)

• lol, give you a break.

Anything good must go on, like the game, CF, server and people... passing over the things we don't need neither want ,like problems.

In-game, somtimes all act nice, and sometimes I hear all act ugly... why that ? Cus they(any player) act nice with the ones who they like, and act ugly with the ones they don't...

trying to kick out any player that we don't like it's not a way to act... just putting them on ignore so you/they don't hear them... would make it easyer ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis