Massive PR campaign

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Spiky-.

• Begining this year we did run a massive PR campaign... up to now it has been the only one that noticably brought many players to FL and its servers. That campaign (eventhough it was very successful) did start a bit too late and not under the best circumstance.

In the next months we are going to prepare everything for another campaign. This time the preparations aim to hold the players online and active with the FL communities.

Why dont we start now?
    Because it requires alot of preparation and a good timing. Ive seen enough ppl over the past year trying to promote FL, its servers and mods without noticable success. That was like shooting in the air with closed eyes.
    I guess we want to hit the bird and that requires aiming at something.

I can already say that i will need many active ppl at the end of this year helping me. This campaign actually will run about 2 months in total with the task to bring back many old players and of course many new ones. Everyone that decides to help us will of course benefit from it... everyone else will have to live with what is left. Thats life.

You can sign up here.
    At the end of this month i will open a forum board just for the ppl which want to help to discuss the situation. Furthermore i intent to hold 3 meetings (to be announced).

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm definitely in. I'll be so happy if at least some of the old peeps come back. But am always happy to see new fellows too.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• too much cooks make the soups bad or so...

so i tend to read a log just to get informed^^ or i join - dunno yet ;)

• Count me in. I would very much like to see the old peeps back. Also new peeps will be nice too.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Count on me too. Since i don't know any of the "old people", i'll try to get new ones. :)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• In

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• no special skills needed

so it looks like the campaign is again exclusivly done by the SWAT community just like the one year ago

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• if you want others to join - post on their forums... i am not sure how regularly other communities read in here

• regulary
    u have seen how fast they jump in here to argue

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,