CF 1.8 Promo Teaser

There are 38 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• i just think that the DK are not the most impressive (I have not showed everything that is in CF yet)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Not to mention the suspense is what keeps people at the edge of their seats. Hinting at small spoilers is cool, but give away too much and the mod will be anti-climatic when people get around to playing. Expectations are important to assert control over... so that when the time comes they are surpassed. 8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• It's a fantastic idea. Id say 20-30 seconds should do it for the length, use a no-hud mod (if it's compatible with the game), Fraps, some good editing, awesome music, and you're done. For the music I was thinking something alone the lines of the Shuhia Taiba theme from 2142, though (I've got the 2142 soundtrack on my computer in Ogg and it sounds fantastic).

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• mate... if there's no teaser video yet... but it's going to be made soon... means the game will be released even later....

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• maybe the teaser for cristmas :D
    We are teased enough heh

PS: Anyway there is an Effect Teaser... good enough, now the release time !! :D

The teaser here: (try KMPlayer if it won't load)
    Effect Teaser CF 1.8

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• dood I think the audio file is f***ed up?
    Cause the explosions sound a bit strange....

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• while making that movie the audio codecs were corrupted

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• install new codecs for mp3
    there are large sets on the net with very good codecs

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ok... after few tries, klite or windows basics... they had no sound, so now when recording with fraps the videos have no sound :D It says "Stereo Mix" as Sound Imput.

Can you post a link of one of the correct codec which work on Windows XP, and mainly VLC Media Player ? :D (anyways the windows player don't even see the video of what's recorded... )

• xp codec pack? divx codec pack? what do you need more ;)

One which works right with what I have >_> at least before I had a sound on recorded videos by fraps, now not...
    so, any real/direct help ? ^^

• Get rid of any codec installed already and try out CCCP codec pack. For the promo, i think better not show gameplay in invincible mode, and to many scens were with capital ship explosions

Edited once, last by Nazrel ().