X-MAS WISHES

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

• Christmas 2008
    A special time for all of us.
    The past year was often very hard and complicated, in real life and in the games we play. Ive seen many moments when players of this and other communities didn't act like they should have. Often patience and respect would have been better solutions than endless discussions or even to argue over topics that are absolutly unimportant.

I work pretty much for this and the rest of the FL community so you can enjoy the games we support and so do the staff members of SWAT and those which help with our community project. The thousands of hours that Ive invested into your fun and the countless hours that the few voluntaries have invested helping me shouldn't get destroyed by anger and selfish behaviour.

Eventhough the year is not over yet I have a wish for the next one.
    Forget about all the anger and do a fresh restart with us next year. The stuff that happened between you should be over now and you start a new chapter in the world of Crossfire, SWAT, FL, Nexus, EVE and all the other games.
    That is my only wish and I hope it comes true.

Now it is Xmas, the chance to spend time with your family, friends and all the persons you love. Use this time.
    Thats a good advice from a wise Admin which had to realize yesterday that not all people can enjoy X-mas in the way they should.
    For all those which are in similar situations... we are your friends... maybe even some kind of family... always remember that. You are always welcome.

I also would like to use this opportunity to thank all those which have send submitted X-mas greetings via messenger, mail or even SMS (^^ yes I got it).

Thank you... and a Merry X-mas to you and your families.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Marry Christmassss to all !!!

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• I really would appreciate if those orders and wishes from OP will become true. I wish all a merry christmas as well - and especially those who must work or are alone.

BTW: nice words OP!

• since i respect all faiths and religions...i like to say "happy Holidays" instead of "merry Christmas"

so

[SIZE=4][BLINK]HAPPY HOLIDAYS [/BLINK] [/SIZE]

• Since it is only Christmas time, I will say MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• "...and to all, a good night." :D

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Happy Chrimbo, One and All

(Well said OP)

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• merry christmas to you all :)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• merry christmas :)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Marry Christmas m8s!!!

ISTINA O ZIVOTU !!!
    .Ne mozes dotaknuti sve svoje zube jezikom
    . Svi idioti nakon čitanja prve istine to i pokuaju
    .Prva tvrdnja je la
    .Sad se smijes jer si shvatio da si idiot...
    .Uskoro čes ovo poslati sljedećem idiotu
    .Jos uvjek je smjeak na tvom licu jer znas da čes
    od nekoga napravit idiota

• nice words of wisdom OP and a Merry Xmas to you M8

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• Very well said OP.

I wish a happy new year to everyone, as, I dunno about you, but this year for me was way too hard, both in work (thankfully, I got my 1st job in my life and I'm now completting 9 months there), in studies (as you could see, I had to stop with the Freelancer: Expanded Universe mod since August, and Wavey couldn't help as he had his own probs), in love ([3] gaah! If it was a football game now it would be 48'' of the second time and I would be losing by 50x5)... Well, in many things.

But I wonder that after the hard work we found our reward, right? This is what I expect for 2009, a so good year that in the "Merry Christmas" thread done by OP in 2009 he would be very happy by the huge success of CF 1.8, the successful launch of FL:EU, a year without all these inter-community problems which afflicted us in this year... Well, a perfect year to us all...

Hopefully, as 2k9 comes I already feel something very very very good coming (it may be just the wind around, but I think not). It's already happening, I bet. I'll be able to join the university, finally (I'll see the results by January 5th), I'm already restarting with FL:EU, remaking the storyline and such, new "projects" (read: love, but not that crazy shit in May)... Aaaaaahh I love you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:won:

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]