Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you for wishing no more confusion (this is how I corrupted ur wish)

I wish we would have even more mixed, confusing and messed up thread for messing with people's brains.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted and more people who r out of synchro becoming more and more... resulting the thread to become haywire and finally close coz the owner of this site got his brain messed up too bad ... hehehehe ...

i wish to experience a plane crash ... while i'm onboard ofc ... not dead and able to tell others the experience myself ...

• Granted, I ban you from this thread so you dont see it anymore.

I wish you would stop messing with dislikes.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted, he did it because of the bans or so, I also had 2 of them added then removed. Or maybe just phone/tablet mess up if those posts weren't with bans. But now he will keep disliking your posts without removing them :D (corruption)

I wish to know why only Rum and Vodka aren't enough, but not Wine ?

• Granted you get lots of members they bring so much stuff your vase becomes so heavy it falls from space and you have to start over.

I wish for millions of Jump Holes to appear in the New York badlands going all over CF.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• You got it but do u know how big nothing really is it is bigger than all of space you will never get home

Wish 4 ? Gotta go now wish ?

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted ... u wish for "?" = question mark ... u got it ... but, the "?" makes u feel lost and soon u become "!"

wishing for a good "make love" tonite ... if available though ... hehehe

• Granted you find it and there is a ton of it right in front of you but when you try to go in it explodes immediately and you wake up............it was all a DREAM.

I wish a better DREAM than you are going to have tonight......

• Granted ... u got better dream of having sex with your girlfriend ... BUT ... boom ... u wake up, it is not a dream afterall ... but having it with some other GUY ... hehehe

Wishing for the clan base construction to complete soon ...

• Granted, but as soon as it says complete, server crashes and you lose all progress and what you spent on it due to the rollback/data loss.

But you dont even have a clan base to construct lol you just do another's base :P

I wish for all clans even historical inactive ones like LP pirates or OP's BG to have a clan base :D

• Granted ... however all the inactive clan bases somehow got deleted due to no pay on the rent ... that's it ...

ohhh ... fyi ... AS clan base is completed ... so, anyone else my assistance ... not much ofc ... just 5 billion ... hehehehe

Now, wishing that AS will allow me to dock there after completing it ...

• granted, but AS will charge you a lot of tax for docking it.

I wish player's battleships could be used as mobile base for other player's fighters (I hate flying back from Omega-3 to Ryssk)

edit: I mean fighters only, so no freighters or transports (that includes Haidar)

Edited once, last by Apache ().

• Granted, that is actually possible but seems to be exploitable... so, granted, but then OP removes it due to bad players :D

I wish for a new ship class, Battlestation, a player driven tower-ish station which does not move but yes spin with the player, and instead of moving, it "jumps" between coordinates in the same or different sector with fuel and time cooldown limitation.

I will corrupt my own wish, suggested it when I was little, OP rejected :D What are you gonna do now if you can't corrupt my wish ? :o