CF1.8 development process

There are 576 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R

ach leckt mich doch

genau, sehr gut, das ist auch meine meinung
    [1]
    [8]

-------------(IOC)X-Ray---------------(IOC)Anubis--------------

• eu nu pietiks jau xD

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• question what system req will have cf 1.8 ? becosue i have gf 2 and it propably will not work :( need new pc i think

btw what with single player story line ? in past u was write that will be added is this idea lost or is in prores? becouse is main thing why i wait for cf1.8 frist real storyline mod i hope

• there i already a storryline (or quest) in 1.7

as I know it will continued in 1.8

search for "storryline" in forum, (i dont know how to add the link of that post) the post is from me.

-------------(IOC)X-Ray---------------(IOC)Anubis--------------

• u still should be able to play the mod with that gf2 but you simply have to deactivate many effects on the options

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Question ( :D ) : what's that X-3043 Timeshift quest? A job that you take and when you launch to space you're in that time when that Nomads vs. X-3043 war started and the main planet was destroyed?!

By the way, the graviometric core (which is the center of the exploded planet) is too close to Planet Crossfire :D . If you re-combine all those asteroids around the graviometric core, the planet will be too close to PCF, and, as result, the gravitation field around a planet will combine with the other's, resulting a big boom :D =)) .

• maybe, but its clear that gravitation is not working in freelancer the same way it does in our universe... the planets do not move around their sun, but stay quiet... fortunately for the trade-lanes users :P

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

the planets do not move around their sun, but stay quiet... fortunately for the trade-lanes users

By the way, the graviometric core (which is the center of the exploded planet) is too close to Planet Crossfire . If you re-combine all those asteroids around the graviometric core, the planet will be too close to PCF, and, as result, the gravitation field around a planet will combine with the other's, resulting a big boom

It should be apparent from the construction of the "X" of jumpgates that the DK have mastered control of gravitational forces. Each jumpgate would generate considerable gravimetric displacement, let alone multiple gates in use at one time. Rather, it seems the DK have used the remains of the destroyed planet, its moon, the sun and the gravimetric core to stabilize the "X"; note that the Omicron Alpha gate is also displaced in space with respect to the other gravimetric features of the system.

As for the rest of the systems in CF, vanilla or otherwise, it only appears that the planets and tradelanes do not orbit their suns. In fact, everything in each system does orbit the central star (or center of mass, in the case of multiple-star systems), which makes the frame of reference appear static. True, the starfields in each system do not appear to change, but if they did, it would be rather disorienting to most players, so this "realism" was left out... 8)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• and also the tradelanes betwen planets move, changing the size of the gap between rings as the distance between planets changes... during the periods when planets are on opossite sides of the sun the tradelanes remain closed for technical problems... as thats even more disorienting, it was also excluded from simulation ^^

(\__/)

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• Yeah, I bet DK have found a way to control the gravitation ! Remember : OP is their father ;) . DKs are not real ! Calm down ! They're not gonna invade Earth, don't have an cerebral vascular accident yet =]] .

In fact, trade lanes and anything else in solar systems in FL does NOT orbit the Sun ;) , but you can immagine that they do, but your NAV map remains the same =)) . They would, only in reality, and only the planets will orbit around the Sun, and maybe the asteroid field around Jupiter...

OP, don't do this ! It would be very disorienting. Just fix that bug in TL/WL (Trade/Warp Lanes) where the "jump lane" activates in the wrong side =)) .

Originally posted by ~MN~SHS
    maybe if microsoft release the freelancer code ^^
    then everyting will be posible :P am i right ^^

Wait a second, I thought every mod creator must have the original code of the game, and that's how he makes the mod - by editing the code... What the heck?!

Originally posted by ~MN~SHS
    he will create brand new freelancer ^^

According to him it would also be better than the original game, and so far i don't have reason not to believe that ;)

Originally posted by Radu4Moto Remember : OP is their father ;) . DKs are not real !

Wrong and wrong again.

D.K. are part of the vanilla story line (The Alien artifact is one of their creations), and therefore they are real so go play FL SP :).
    And we all know that CF 1.8 is a euphemism for Freelancer 10 :D.

Live another day

(\__/)

OP, don't do this ! It would be very disorienting. Just fix that bug in TL/WL (Trade/Warp Lanes) where the "jump lane" activates in the wrong side =)) .

what bug?

OP has any of the question marks from THIS LIST been removed, meaning that they become into an implemented feature for 1.8?

you will see soon enough

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OP, when you go to Sol and dock at a warp buoy, the ring-like particles are on the other part of the buoy, meaning if you dock on the upper part, the particles are down and vice-versa, and if you return to Sirius and start using trade lanes, the same stuff happens only sometimes the particles can be seen smack in the middle between the two rings lol (If that's the bug I think you're talking about).

Live another day

(\__/)

• that hardpoints suddenly "move" is something that i consider "impossible" coz it requires that the models get edited while FL is running

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,