Sovetskya Rented

There are 123 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}.

• This is not new, go an read the Hokkaido and Hiruga System rules, after it come back and write your comments again if you like.

And btw. why not try to speak?

Click the image above to visit us.

• Once again I say it.....................DIPLOMACY

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• i wonder myself why you all scream here that loud..

a new police clan rented a system.

its more than totally clear that they would allow every ally (mostly other cops) to have free access.
    its more than totally clear that every pirate wont get any access by default

exceptions of this are also clear

thats part of the rp ;)

what would be sooooo hard to ask one of the cops to enter their system?

or am i again wrong about all that what i had to read here?

Originally posted by Kermit
    This is not new, go an read the Hokkaido and Hiruga System rules, after it come back and write your comments again if you like.

And btw. why not try to speak?

Hostile clans---------------------20 million

We sell shields even to clans we are in war with. So again what about Hiruga?

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

Originally posted by Simba
    We sell shields even to clans we are in war with.

mate, enlight me plz. when did SMG ever had a war?

• Despites Guns mention of IFC in his new rules - I will try and speak here as an objective observer.

It does seem to me that there is a cold war going on here between two entities and the rest of us are caught in the crossfire or taken out as collateral damage.

Also, I would think, clan systems are not part of the roleplay - but more about clans showing their committment to the server - but so often, and for so long, clan systems are used strategically to punish people on your opposite side to your rp - its very petty.

Whatever the outcome here - and I do admire Guns attempt to push rp - I hope its more rp but less hate and bitching etc

Also - I can mention Guns own quote to him

but I wont as no doubt someone will jump on it and use it against me and totally not see my point.

• Guys, why you think Mafioso rented Sovets? You think he did it because he didnt want nobody to visit his system? You think he did it cause he wants nobody around there? You think he did it cause he doesnt any of you to buy Coalition Gattlings (wich looks pink gay btw) or Laggs or Haidar or not to loot some wrecks...?

YOU ARE WRONG¡¡¡

He wants all of us to go there and cause him troubles, cause that way we all will enjoy of playing the game again. So my advise is go there and cause them troubles¡¡¡

:D :D :D

• Great Idea Tito. :P

How can I open Diplomacy Talks if I am already being wrongly claimed as an illegal ?

This is stupid as now Rackateer is Coalition and he should be supporting IFC as we are also Coalition.

THE FASTEST ONE

• [UBER EDIT]

Regardless of whos coalition/allies or not, I think Tito has a
    good point. It makes perfect sense to me, now pirates have to fight their way to the systems that can only be accessed through Sov, and now other police clans (Like BG) have a reason to actually go that far and protect their allied clan instead of just sitting around in Sirius waiting for something to happen.

• I suggest all discussions are made ingame ,cos if ur not online and playing who gives a damn?

• Once and for all it was not his decision to disband CFPD - he was not able to do so eventhough i was not able to do it alone. Don´t blaime anyone for something you don´t understand.

• I apologise for Kal ,he doesnt get out much m8

• it seems a few of you are finally grasping the idea that CF is about RP.....i think the rental of Sov is a fantastic idea with this imind. the police will have acces, to what i consider, the best ships in the game - and the unlawfulls wont. you will have to fight you way through to get what you want rather than have it at your disposal. doesnt that fit with unlawfull RP?! pirates will have to do thier RP to gain what they desire, and the law enforcers will be doing thier RP by trying/succeeding/failing to stop you.

to quote a line that sticks in my head - "sounds like fun".

sov is an awfully big system to get chased around :)

let the games begin

• @dopple+tito *salutes*
    seems peeps do understand why.:)

• For 4 years most people been telling me there is no rp in clan systems and now you are saying you want pirates to do rp and go there and steal ships.

IF that is the case I will not expect to see any threads on the forum about pirates not following the rules and invading Sovets for ships - as both u and Waves are sort of saying you are encouraging it.

Its a shame people have to go to Sovets to get rp now - I cant understand why u cant do it all over Liberty - frankly.

And - in the old days - I preferred having Gunny close than far away -

As Gunny is the main rp agitator on the server I expect to see an exodus of people heading that way to either kill him or be killed by him.

I am not even in his line of sights these days as a confirmed pacifist and even tonight I felt an urge to go to Sovets - crazy innit?

Good luck Guns - but as I hate travelling - how am I gonna kill u now?

• AZ its upto the clans to allow/disallow rp in their systems
    rp is not stealing ships
    umm I havent said anything about encouraging it,I just like the idea m8

• Well it seems Gunny wants some diplomacy, so this is what will happen i suppose.

Over the years, Gunny has taught me some good diplomacy skills, most of what i know i owe thanks to G, hes a good trainer. Its time i rise to the challenge and we negotiate over how much these items such as everything that is sold or collected in altair will cost. As not only will Sovets be subject to a fee, but also, for anything, such as a saracen from Vortuka, for example, would also incurr a fee for a system pass to travel through.

btw quality post as always Az, hehehe.