Sovetskya Rented

There are 123 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}.

Originally posted by Rackateer
    Greetings to All.

I am announcing I have rented Sovetskya and will be purchasing Office Space on Murmansk, second mountain to the left from the Space Dock.

Rules are to follow soon^^

Congrats Buddy......now...down to business...how much for passage rights.......?

LOL

WAIT.....let me guess......they'll be in the RULES when they are published.......ok :))[203]

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

• free for n00bs as this is a story system

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ok, all of you need to settle a little here.

Sovetskya will be a central point for a number of reasons, one of them to finally get Altair INVOLVED in the server use on a regular basis

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Personally I think thats a very good reason:)

• Bear in mind we did try this before, LP in the past did have some skirmishes with CFPD in Sovet, and we continued to tax there for a while, however it didnt seem much of a success for the following reasons:

1: No CDs available to buy there.
    --This requires quite a bit of clan organisation to restock.

2: Very low profit margins on trading, means that you will not be able to afford to sustain the purchase of missiles without traders in Sirius transferring money to Altair. For many clans this would proove too difficult to organise.

3: Only Torp available to buy is Coal Torp.
    --I dont use Torps anyway, but this will hinder some peoples style.

4: Many people cant fight with Guns only and will cry if forced to. They will leave you in Altair alone, and your time in CF will be a quiet one. I speak from experience.

To revive this topic of Altair, especially as somebody/clan will be based there hopefully may spark some interest. It is a good idea IF people can come up with the enginuity to work around the problems that Altair has as a place for RP.

Granted, for 90% of the server i beleive they want everything handed to them from there local superstore of Sirius. I'm not in that group. But i do beleive if somebody shows the leadership to organise all this then well done.
    [prost]

• 1. Use Altair space weapons and missles.

2. Learn not to use CD's

3. Be patient

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Heh controlling Sovetkya means you control al who enter Altair but still it woul be a good relocation as tourists will be forced to buy from siriusbucks coffee to enter safely.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    free for n00bs as this is a story system

Hallo, i`m new to da server can i pas tru for free ? :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

3. Be patient

That's exactly my middle name, patience is.
    And now tell us more, but please hurry up :D

• Good things come to those that wait.

I have read some interesting posts here regarding this occupation of the Sov System. I am certain when I write that Freelancers will be looked after that I speak the truth.

Yeah, fighting a new way will be problamatic for many. Interesting thing is that a great deal of effort and time has been spent by many developers to make a unique and diverse universe for us to enjoy.

I see Rackteer trying to make this universe more open and worthwhile in a RP way for all clans and all we can do is state the drawbacks....

What about the plus. A chance to leave Vanilla...I swear anymore time in New Berlin or California and Ill go spare. Might as well all be back in Arena!

I really wanna see how this will turn out and with 1.8 comming too! Lets all really make something out this and focus on the potential!

Id love to hear all ideas on how this can be a good thing, what RP we can make from it? Can an event be created from this.

We have smugglers run, can it now involve altair?

Silly thoughts but please lets here your thoughts!

• Are there any trading possibilities in Altair?
    (yeah laugh ive only been there twice)

• yes there are

• "Government Controlled"

• Ok first set of rules is being temporarily stated, since it is obvious that the unlawful are already trying to cross and stock up in Vorkuta.

1. BG has been given the Carrier as their outpost in Sovetskya will all access rights, etc.

2. DC has been giving the Prison station as their Base of Operations, all access rights etc.

3. IOC has Baku station as their Office space, however any unlawful activity will result in the immediate dismissal of IOC from Sovetskya space.

4. IFC.......well, you are operating as illegals and have been publicly solicited by TRF.....Access is denied and revoked.

5. Pirates and Smugglers........Access Denied

6. Freelancers may use Sovetskya under level 65 (for now). If found wearing a Pirate or Smuggler license you will be shot on sight. Any conduct not honorable will be met with your destruction.

7. Lashan has access.

Originally posted by burro
    How are the Pirates supposed to get to Vorkuta ect..??

Through Sovetskaya, of course, because there is no other way.
    Now that we know we don't have access anyway we dont even have to bother asking :D

@Ozy: good post. I'm not too optimistic, though. I just can't imagine that all the troubles i've witnessed in the last couple of months will just vanish because one clan switches its system. But maybe - and i very much hope so - i'm wrong here.

• @Lucy......no you really dont want to "just cross".

4. IFC.......well, you are operating as illegals and have been publicly solicited by TRF.....Access is denied and revoked.

Publicly solicited by a pirate. And that is a sufficient reason to deny access? Seriously? wow......

Hmmm...more zombies than usual...

Originally posted by lucy in the sky

That's exactly my middle name, patience is.
    And now tell us more, but please hurry up :D

Lucy if your so P A T I E N T then why do you fire then say HI.......just joking folks....in like not serious here....Lucy is alright.....wellm atleast I haven't been killed by her....yet :D

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......