Funny joke

There are 344 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Women are Smart

A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into
    the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found
    a frog in a trap.
    The frog said to her, "If you release me from this
    trap, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank
    you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to
    your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get
    times ten!"
    The woman said, "That's okay."

For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful
    woman in the world.
    The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish
    will also make your husband the most handsome man in the
    world, an Adonis whom women will flock to".

The woman replied, "That's okay, because I will be
    the most beautiful Woman and he will have eyes only for
    me."
    So, KAZAM-she's the most beautiful Woman in the world!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in
    the world.
    The frog said, "That will make your husband the
    richest man in the world. And he will be ten times richer
    than you."

The woman said, "That's okay, because what's
    mine is his and what's his is mine."
    So, KAZAM-she's the richest woman in the world!

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she
    answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with
    them.

Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke for
    you. Stop here and continue feeling good.

Male readers: Please scroll down.

The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife..
    Moral of the story: Women think they're smart.
    Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the
    show

• ROFL

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• And here comes the retaliation joke :D

Three Men on a Hike

Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large raging, violent river.

Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed:
    'God, please give me the strength to cross the river.'

Poof! .. God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed:
    'God, please give me strength and the tools to cross the river'

Poof! . God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed:
    'God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river'

Poof! .. He was turned into a woman.
    She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards up stream and walked across the bridge.

• Rowing Your Boat

Two blondes were driving along a road by a wheat field when they saw a blonde in the middle of the field rowing a row boat.

The driver blonde turned to her friend and said "You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!"

To this, the other blonde replies "I know it, and if I knew how to swim, I'd go out there and drown her."

***Any similarities to the characters and events is accidental***

• NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN

1. How to fill ice-cube trays. Step by step with slide presentation.
    2. Lavatory paper rolls: Do they grow on the holders? Roundtable discussion.
    3. Differences between the laundry basket and the floor. Pictures and graphics.
    4. The after-dinner dishes and silverware: Can they levitate and fly into kitchen sink? Examples on video.
    5. Loss of identity: Losing the remote to your significant other. Helpline and support groups.
    6. Learning how to find things, starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming. Open forum.
    7. Health watch: Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health. Graphics and audio tape.
    8. Real men ask for directions when lost. Real-life testimonials.
    9. Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly as she parallel parks? Driving simulation.
    10. Learning to live: Basic differences between mother and wife. Online class and role playing.
    11. How to be the ideal shopping companion. Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques.
    12. How to fight cerebral atrophy: Remembering birthdays, anniversaries, other important dates and calling when you're going to be late. Cerebral shock therapy sessions and full lobotomies offered.

NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR WOMEN

1. Silence, the Final Frontier: Where No Woman Has Gone Before
    2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking: Making Deposits
    3. Parties: Going Without New Outfits
    4. Man Management: Minor Household Chores Can Wait Till After The Game
    5. Bathroom Etiquette I: Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet Too
    6. Bathroom Etiquette II: His Razor is His
    7. Communication Skills I: Tears - The Last Resort, not the First
    8. Communication Skills II: Thinking Before Speaking
    9. Communication Skills III: Getting What you Want Without Nagging
    10. Driving a Car Safely: A Skill You CAN Acquire
    11. Telephone Skills: How to Hang Up
    12. Introduction to Parking
    13. Advanced Parking: Backing Into a Space
    14. Water Retention: Fact or Fat
    15. Cooking I: Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter
    16. Cooking II: Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption
    17. Cooking III: How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People
    18. Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully
    19. PMS: Your Problem . . . Not His
    20. Dancing: Why Men Don't Like To
    21. Classic Footwear: Wearing Shoes You Already Have Worn

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• Young Love

A cop was patrolling late at night in a well-known spot. He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing. The cop carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine. He immediately notices a young woman in the rear seat, filing her fingernails.

Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car and gently raps on the driver's window. The young man lowers his window. 'Uh, yes, Officer?'

The cop says: 'What are you doing?'

The young man says: 'Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine.'

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the cop says: 'And her, what is she doing?'

The young man shrugs: 'Sir, I believe she's filing her fingernails.'

Now, the cop is totally confused.. A young couple, alone, in a car, at night in a lover's lane ... and nothing obscene is happening!

The cop asks: 'What's your age, young man?'

The young man says: 'I'm 22, sir.'

The cop asks: 'And her ... what's her age?'

The young man looks at his watch and replies: 'She'll be 18 in 11 minutes.'

• The Ranch Hand

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk.

She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching.

For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well. Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, 'You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels.' The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night..

One o'clock came, however, and he didn't return. Two o'clock and no hired hand. Finally he returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him. She quietly called him over to her.

'Unbutton my blouse and take it off, she said.. Trembling, he did as she directed. 'Now take off my boots.' He did as she asked, ever so slowly.

'Now take off my socks.' He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.

'Now take off my skirt.' He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.

'Now take off my bra.' Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.

Then she looked at him and said, 'If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you're fired.'

• A man wakes up one morning to find a gorilla on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Gorilla Removers."

He calls the number, and the gorilla remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes.

The gorilla remover arrives, and gets out of his van. He's got ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull. "What are you going to do", the homeowner asks? "I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with this baseball bat. When the gorilla falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The gorilla will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van."

He hands the shotgun to the homeowner.
    "What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner. "If the gorilla knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog!"

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• A pidgeon was flying trying to runaway from the upcoming winter, but got its wings frozen solid and fell to the ground. Right as he was defrosting a cow dumped its "cargo" onto the poor bird, discuising it and covering it completely, and the bird thought how bad and rude the cow was. The pidgeon wanted to cleanse its wings and set off for south when a cat jumped at it and ate it alive.

The conclusion: Everyone shitting on you is NOT necessarily your enemy, and everyone saving you from crap is NOT necessarily your friend.

Not really a joke, but rather a funny story.

P.S. I am not the author of this masterpiece and my language version may not represent the true quality of this story.

• Try to explain women
    A man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions.

"Sure," GOD says, "Go right ahead".

"OK," the man says. "Why did you make women so pretty?"

GOD says, "So you would like them."

"OK," the guy says. "But how come you made them so beautiful?"

"So you would LOVE them", GOD replies.

The man ponders a moment and then asks, "But why did you make them such airheads?"

GOD says, "So they would love you!"

• The Itch

Once upon a time lived a beautiful Queen with large breasts. Nick the Dragon Slayer obsessed over the Queen for this reason. He knew that the penalty for his desire would be death should he try to touch them, but he had to try. One day Nick revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Horatio the Physician, the King's chief doctor. Horatio thought about this and said that he could arrange for Nick to more than satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1000 gold coins to arrange it. Without pause Nick readily agreed to the scheme.

The next day, Horatio made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit into the Queen's bra while she bathed. Soon after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense. Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Horatio informed the King and Queen that only a special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests had shown that only the saliva of Nick would work as the antidote to cure the itch.

The King, eager to help his Queen, quickly summoned Nick to their chambers. Horatio then slipped Nick the antidote for the itching powder, which he put into his mouth, and for the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the Queen's large and magnificent breasts. The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and Nick left satisfied and hailed as a hero. Upon returning to his chamber, Nick found Horatio demanding his payment of 1,000 gold coins. With his obsession now satisfied, Nick couldn't have cared less and, knowing that Horatio could never report this matter to the King, with a laugh told him to get lost.

The next day, Horatio slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into the King's underwear. The King immediately summoned Nick.

The moral of the story............

Pay your bills.

• ROFL

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!