Funny joke

There are 344 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• SOCIAL SECURITY SEX
    Two men were talking. 'So, how's your sex life?'
    'Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex.'
    'Social Security sex?'
    'Yeah, you know; I get a little each month, but not enough to live on!'

LOUD SEX
    A wife went in to see a therapist and said, 'I've got a big problem, doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this ear splitting yell.'
    'My dear,' the shrink said, 'that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is.'
    'The problem is,' she complained, 'it wakes me up!'

QUIET SEX
    Tired of a listless sex life, the man came right out and asked his wife during a recent lovemaking session, 'How come you never tell me when you have an orgasm?'

She glanced at him casually and replied, 'You're not home!'

CONFOUNDED SEX
    A man was in a terrible accident, and his 'manhood' was mangled and torn from his body. His doctor assured him that modern medicine could give him back his manhood, but that his insurance wouldn't cover the surgery since it was considered cosmetic. The doctor said the cost would be $3,500 for
    'small, $6,500 for 'medium, $14,000 for 'large.'

The man was sure he would want a medium or large, but the doctor urged him to talk it over with his wife before he made any decision. The man called his wife on the phone and explained their options. The doctor came back into the room, and found the man looking dejected.
    'Well, what have the two of you decided?' asked the doctor.

The man answered, 'She'd rather remodel the kitchen.'

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SEx
    A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary. The husband yells, 'When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: 'Here Lies My Wife-Cold As Ever'.'

'Yeah,' she replies, 'when you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.''

WOMEN'S HUMOROUS SEX
    My husband came home with a tube of K Y jelly and said, 'This will make you happy tonight.'
    He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

ELDERLY SEX
    One night an 87 year old woman came home from Bingo to find her 92 year old husband in bed with another woman. She became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their 20th floor assisted living apartment killing him instantly.

Brought before the court on charge of murder, the judge asked her if she had anything to say in her defence. She began coolly, 'Yes, your honour, I figured that at 92, if he could have sex .. He could fly.'

• A Scottish Solder in full dress uniform marches into a chemists.

Very carefully he opens his sporran and pulls out a neatly folded cotton bandana, unfolds it to reveal a smaller silk square handkerchief, which he also unfolds to reveal a condom.

The condom has a number of patches on it.

The chemist holds it up and eyes it critically.

How much to repair it? the Scot asks the chemist..

Six pence, says the chemist.

How much for a new one?

Ten pence,says the chemist.

The Scot painstakingly folds the condom into the silk square handkerchief and the cotton bandana, replaces it carefully in his sporran and marches out of the door, shoulders back and kilt swinging.

A moment or two later the chemist hears a great shout go up outside, followed by an even greater shout.

The Scottish soldier marches back into the chemists and addresses the proprietor, this time with a grin on his face.

The regiment has taken a vote, he says.

Well have a new one.

• One day three old ladies were sitting on a park bench and this guy jumped out of the bushes and flashed them.

The first lady had a stroke, the second one had a stroke, and the third one's arm was too short to reach.

###

What do you do if a blonde throws a pin at you?
    Run, 'cause she's got a grenade in her mouth!

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Heavy Metal

Our Hero enters the scene on a Harley Davidson, kills the Dragon, drinks some beer and f**ks the princess.

Power Metal

Our Hero enters the scene riding a white unicorn. He flees from the dragon, saves the princes and makes love to her in an enchanted forest.

Thrash Metal

The Hero enters the scene with a tank and 12 whiskey bottles. Drinks some whiskey, kills the dragon, drinks the rest of the whiskey, saves the princess and then f**ks her hard.

Folk Metal

Our hero arrives with some friends who play accordion, violins, flutes and other strange instruments. The Dragon falls asleep (being tired after dancing etc.) Then they leave the castle all together... without the princess.

Viking Metal

Our Hero arrives on his mighty. He kills the Dragon with his axe and eats him. Then he rapes the princess to death, steals her belongings and sets the castle on fire before he sails away.

Death Metal

The Hero arrives and kills the Dragon. Then he f**ks the princess and kills her too. Finally he steps away.

Black Metal

Our Hero arrives at midnight, kills the Dragon and impales him in front of the castle. Then he sodomizes the princess and before he kills her, he drinks her blood in a ritual. Finally he impales her too next to the dragon.

Gore Metal

Our hero arrives, kills the Dragon and spreads his guts in front of the castle. He f**ks and then kills the princess. Then he f**ks her corpse and eats her guts. Finally he f**ks the cadaver for the third time, he burns it and f**ks it again for the last time.

Grind Metal

Our Hero arrives and screams something no one is able to understand for about 2 minutes. Then he leaves.

Doom Metal

Our Hero arrives. He understands the Dragon is really huge for him to deal with, and thinks that he will never be able to beat him. He gets depressed and commits suicide. The Dragon eats his body and the Princess as a dessert. ...And this is the end of a very sad story.

Gothic Metal

The princess wearing a velvet dress sings like a soprano. Our Hero completes the duet as the "Beast" while the Dragon is playing the flute. Suddenly the Dragon swallows the flute and by mistake he spits a flame that burns the Beauty and the Beast while he dies from asphyxia. The three souls are condemned to hell for eternity.

Progressive Metal

Our Hero arrives with one guitar and he plays a 26-minute solo. The dragon finds it so boring that he commits suicide. The Hero enters the princess bedroom and he plays another solo with every technique he learned last year in music school. Finally the princess escapes searching for the Heavy Metal Hero.

Industrial Metal

Our Hero arrives wearing a filthy coat and he insults the Dragon by extending his middle finger. Finally the security throw him out of the Fairyland.

Speed Metal

Suddenly a short-time solo is filling the air... the Dragon gets confused. Someone is screaming strange things. The princess realizes she just lost her virginity. The Dragon and the princess are still searching for the guy who did that.

Christian Metal

Our Hero arrives straight from the church and sings a Power Metal ballad to the Dragon, telling him how much Jesus loves him, and that he should follow the path of God. The Dragon instantly becomes a Christian and when the princess wants to "thank" the Hero, he replies:"Sorry! I don't believe in sex before marriage."

Glam Metal

Our Hero arrives. The Dragon laughs because of the Hero's appearance, and lets him enter the castle.
    Our Hero steals the princess' make-up and plans to paint the castle a wonderful pink color.

New Metal

Our Hero arrives with a damaged Honda Civic and tries to fight the Dragon, but unfortunately he dies after his ridiculous colorful wide clothes caught fire.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• lol
    Conclusion: Chances are good for a princess to be screwed with a metal guy.

• A Minister was seated next to a biker on a flight to Ohio.
    After the plane took off, the Biker asked for a Jack and coke,
    which was brought and placed before him. The flight attendant
    then asked the minister if he would like a drink.

Appalled, the minister replied, "I'd rather be tied up and taken
    advantage of by women of ill-repute than let liquor touch my lips!"

The Biker then handed his drink back to the attendant and said,
    "Me, too. I didn't realize we had a choice!"

• lol - the problem with political jokes is, that they get elected...^^

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• I think in this joke the minister was from a church... Not a (insert every swear word/insult/curse possible) politician.

My Homepage

(\__/)

• lol - doesn't matter, still funny :D

###

After a really good party a man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Already drunk and delirious, the man turns to the person sitting next to him and says, 'You wanna hear a blonde joke?' The person replies, 'I am 240 pounds, world kickboxing champion and a natural blonde. My friend is 190 pounds, world judo champion and is a natural blonde. And my other friend is 200 pounds, world arm wrestling champion and is also a natural blonde. Do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?'

The man thinks for a while and replies, 'Not if I have to explain it three times.'

###

A guy just died and he's at the pearly gates, waiting to be admitted, while St. Peter is leafin' through this Big Book to see if the guy is worthy. St. Peter goes through the Book several times and furrows his brow

"You know, I can't see that you ever did anything really bad in your life, but you never did anything really good either. If you can point to even one REALLY GOOD DEED -- you're in." The guy thinks for a moment.

"Yeah, there was this one time when I was driving down the highway and saw a giant group of Biker Gang Rapists assaulting this poor girl. I slowed down my car to see what was going on and sure enough, there they were, about 50 of 'em ripping the clothes off this terrified young woman. Infuriated, I got out of my car, grabbed a tire iron out of my trunk, and walked up to the leader of the gang, a huge guy with a studded leather jacket and a chain running from his nose to his ear. As I walked up to the leader, the Biker Gang Rapists formed a circle around me. So, I ripped the leader's chain off his face and smashed him over the head with the tire iron. Layed him out. Then I turned and yelled at the rest of them, 'Leave this poor innocent girl alone! You're all a bunch of sick, deranged animals! Go home before I teach you all a lesson in pain!'" St. Peter, impressed, says, "Really? When did this happen?"

"Oh, about two minutes ago."

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Sex frogs

A beautiful, well endowed, young blonde, goes to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet. As she looks about the store, she notices a box full of frogs. The sign says: Sex Frogs! Only $20 each! Money Back Guarantee! (Comes with complete instructions).

The girl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her and whispers softly to the man behind the counter, "I'll take one." The man packaged the frog and said, "Just follow the instructions carefully."

The girl nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home. As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, the girl takes out the instructions and reads them thoroughly, doing exactly what it says to do:

1. Take a shower.
    2. Splash on some nice smelling perfume.
    3. Slip into a very sexy teddy.
    4. Crawl into bed and position the frog in place.

She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and, to her surprise, nothing happens! The girl is totally frustrated and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, "If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store." So, the girl calls the pet store.

The man says, "I had some complaints earlier today. I'll be right over." Within five minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The girl welcomes him in and says, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions and the damn thing just sits there."

The man, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and sternly says: "Listen to me! I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!"

• One night, three guys are at a bar talking and they all think their wives are cheating on them.

The first guy says he thinks his wife is screwing a plumber because he found a tool belt under his bed.

They all agree, and the second guy tells his story. He says he thinks his wife is screwing a judge because he found a robe and gavel under his bed.

They all agree, and then the third guy says, "That's nothing! My wife is the worst! I came home and found a cowboy under my bed. I can't believe she's screwing a horse."

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.

The man then replies: Yeah, well we were married 35 years.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• rofl

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• hope it's not a repost:

A lawyer and a cool blonde

A lawyer and a blonde woman are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and tries to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, that the game is a lot of fun. "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."

This catches the blonde's attention; and, to keep him quiet, she agrees to play the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyer uses his laptop, searches all references. He uses the Airphone; he searches the Net and even the Library of Congress. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail.

After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the blonde and hands her $500. The blonde takes the $500 and goes back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes her up and asks, "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

The blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

• You did post that one before...

My Homepage

(\__/)

• oh damn, so sorry...

ok, here's a rather new one:
    When Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished all the children of the world to be safe.
    Later that day, Michael Jackson died.

and since the topic has come up:

When Michael Jackson died his family wanted him cremated and remade into "Leggo" blocks so the kids could play with him for a change...

• One evening a husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim Fast'. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!'

His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded.
    The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. 'What the heck is this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud appeared when he shook them out.

'April', he hollered into the bathroom, 'Why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?'

She replied with a snicker. 'It's not talcum powder; it's 'Miracle Grow'!!!!! !

• "Unconvenient truth"

Two close friends walking down the street, suddenly, one tells the other "Oh no! My wife is talking to my mistress!". The other one quickly replies "I was just thinking the same thing." :D:D:D:D

• OK, this is not a joke but it made me laugh:

The following were taken from real resumes and cover letters. They were printed in the July 21, 1997 issue of Fortune Magazine:

I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience.
    I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and spreadsheet progroms.
    Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.
    Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave.
    Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions.
    Failed bar exam with relatively high grades.
    It's best for employers that I not work with people.
    Lets meet, so you can ooh and aah over my experience.
    You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time.
    Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details.
    I was working for my mom until she decided to move.
    Marital status: single. Unmarried. Unengaged. Uninvolved. No commitments.
    I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.
    I am loyal to my employer at all costs ... Please feel free to respond to my resume on my office voice mail.
    I have become completely paranoid, trusting completely no one and absolutely nothing.
    My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I possess no training in meterology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.
    I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant.
    As indicted, I have over five years of analyzing investments.
    Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far.
    Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store.
    Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as job-hopping. I have never quit a job.
    Marital status: often. Children: various.
    Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 a.m. every morning. Could not work under those conditions.
    The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers.
    Finished eighth in my class of ten.
    References: None. I've left a path of destruction behind me.

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese