Italian/French ships concepts

There are 45 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

• no - in CF the french fleet got destroyed and didnt have a sleepership

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• you say that just to don't include froggish ships in CF xD

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• u got it

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Since Bretonia was based on Great Britian which was an early sea going nation, you will notice that all of their ships from the light fighter all the way to the capital ships have an aquatic look about them (they resemble sea creatures, mainly fish).

GP40X (AWG)
    I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

• to fly with these planes "konkord" isn`t allowed after 2005 year
    they are demanging humman`s healthy :D

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• lol m8...

(I still need some ideas btw ppl...)

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

• French- make a ship a french fry (even tho it didnt originate in France (or did it))
    Italian- i still like the idea of a Pizza ship...not terribly ub3r but more on the HF side

• I'm in agreement that if you wish to follow the general flow of current day characteristics then i would gest that...

Italian > raw power and design, incredibly costly and mostly a drain on the wallet for the style and not so much the funtionality.

French > kind of an opposite really, there is functionality but not such a great flair for design - neat, but no real pazazz (if thats even a word) - of course the moderate price means flimsier design.

Italian logo - a favourite of the bullfighter, either a matador type icon or a bull in some manner.

French logo - this one i am much more stuck with, the french prize themselves on culture and a language "of love" ahh bugger it - do a block of cheese and napoleons hat??

Originally posted by RazorBack
    Italian logo - a favourite of the bullfighter, either a matador type icon or a bull in some manner.

I've been to Italy a couple of times, but have never heard of bullfights. You sure you don't mix them Italians with the Spanish?
    They do have the Palio di Siena, but that's with horses.

Originally posted by RazorBack French logo - this one i am much more stuck with, the french prize themselves on culture and a language "of love" ahh bugger it - do a block of cheese and napoleons hat??

Arche de Triomphe (gut Deutsch: Arschtriumpf), la grande arche, cité de science, le coq (the cock), les Gaulois, LibertéEgalitéFraternité (screwed the women good, those suckers), la guillotine, Jeanne d'Arc: France is full of inspirations for a logo.

• You have a point, im getting totally mixed up with the spanish - ok, ignore the logo but the rest of the information holds true :rolleyes:

As for the french logo/emblem/insignia - it's merely myself that cannot conjure anything to mind, there most likely is something that will be just perfect.

• dont use logos with symbols
    use flags like in original FL

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I agree with OP. I already designed on paper the Amazonia logo, based on the Brazilian flag colors and forms, but totally reorganized and mixed.

Btw, the ideas for France and Italy are good. Keep on it (I won't say a word for now, I'll let you have more ideas - and posts too ^^)

Also click here...

• of course m8!!!!!

we always need ideas ^^

just PM me with your concepts and i'll reply ASAP.

thx in advance

FW

Also click here...

• Italian symbol - Liktor's symbol "Fasce" (but i belive that Italy and Roma are resembled with Corsairs)
    Galia - Lilie... simple..

Lone Developer of Siderian Commonwealth for FL: Expanded Universe. Avoid contact if hostile.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. He did not avoided contact with me
    (" )_(" ) Now is kept as hostage . Remember his example.

In battle, one must adhere to one's beliefs

• yeah - simplified it would for sure look good

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• If Italian then it must be RED ... and fast !
    If French then take blue, elegant and ... rusty !

btw: fries are originaly from Belgium but saying "French" is chic ! [ like "Le fric c'est chic " ! ]

fries are originaly from Belgium

I keep telling ppl that and with your same explanation :D

stupid French ^^ at least they don't have awesome waffels... and chocolat... and mussels

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL