Posts by Radowoj Lichtsyn

I do not understand why all systems should be tested. With what MR. Swat would propably do they? I do my with FL: Explorer and then i test if there is no "added" things in ini of the system. Then it should work flawlessly. Or I am amissing something improtant here that could bring any hard work down?

***Incoming Transmision***

I will have not that much time as I would like to have to 28-29 of January (End of 3 semester on my study, driving license)
    Lets say that for February I plan to give more than conceptual shots/or cityscapes. As developer of Siderian Commonwealth I will try to acpomlish my own dev paln to end of February (the winter vacations/ intersemester on university known also as "feriae") I mean to show full playable system(s) with bases.
    Next will go Facions (ISC, Magnate Families, Church, Haidamaka) and Bar NPC'ies with rumors and stories.
    Ten we will finally get to most entertaning part - the moddeling. Ya wish me luck.

Radowoj Lichtsyn over.

***Transmision endend***

Greetings.
    I will publish here screenshots and such of my hard work.

For first post I will present Planet Prudence - the capital of The Siderian Commonwealth.

A place when Great Seimas (parliament) is located. Where King resides. Seat of supreme court and Internal Security Corp headquaters.

As you can proably see Sleepership Jogalia is still serving its people as one of the most important buildings on planet.

Originally posted by AwesomeMan
    Why not put a Danish house.

Danish? Well I think that would be possible but add Norway, Finland and Sweden to that to create " Sleipnir"

As you can propably see "Respublica" or Siderian Commonwealth is an mosaic of nations of central Europe. I am not sure if I should ad Hungarians.... but they would propably go in to.

I got some reference matterial so basses would be awesome (at least i know how to model basses in FL Explorer).

Alternatives names for Respublica:
    Bogolubi, Rodinia, Siderian Commonwealth

"Pirate" group of the facion would go with name Haidamaka and have the base in Ruthenia system (Sich base at "Prohy" Field). They would be more like Unioners and Red Hessians than Liberty Rogue.

The only one governemental military in country is Internal Security Corp. Therefore every magnate posses his own comput army composed from Respublica born soldiers and foreign mercenaries (mainly Kusarian Blood Dragons) in time of war those magnate armies would serve under command of ISC Commanders for greater glory of country. Quanity(numbers) of every magnates army would be voted by the parliament The Great Seimas

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    u serious?

yes... those models would be not quite easy but can be done with some work don't you think? Expecialy the Battleship (but yes it will be not that long as on picture ;) - I will take the part from end of blade). And I would need help with texturing them :) (i dunno how to do that)

more concept pics

and I will propably use helmet as end of ship also (or end will be based on one fo those) or it would be better to take use of saber's handle at there (for VHF version)

a minute ago (or so) came to me that i can "copy feather" from satelites/telescope objects model. So ships will have fether ;D

Respublican Battleship "Saber"

and on that would be based fighter.
    (with engines in the place of "hands" , cockpit inside of helmet . And if it would be to thought to make "feather" those would be replaced by lighting system (white lights)

Okay okay... I am saying that I will now work on Respublica's systems (with Firewolf blessing)
    I have just needed some time to understand how the things should be done (I mean how to MOD fl)
    And I got one helper too :P

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    torrents are pure crap
    insecure, slow and without chance to control the content

do ya really know what torrents are?
    If You will seed it on fast server an some other guys will also seed it the full download would be on 2-3 hours

Yokai - about clean instalation
    First error

i got Pentium Dual Core T4200 @2GHz procesor

Next error

is that okay? I got Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family as graphic card

And da game have started after da error up there but without any txt in menu (exept options) and without simbols in game.

Then I have installed Crossfire via FLMM v1.3 and after double click i have got this message

I tried to download this ocx file and putting it in system32 directory but still do not work
    I am running XP Professional with SP3. Game is reinstalled on NTFS and all user have full control.

And also i have found something amussing my friend got launcher v1.6 and I got 1.54 - maybe there is the problem? I got installed cf from exe that is posted on site with version 1.7

pardon my french and also Spiki - I surender because of my words french nature so do not provoke me to another flamewar
    Lucy please answer to that pm. I already know that I am asshole but i am an asshole who is sorry for his bad words.
    Thats feels really bad to be insulted that way by complete stranger i think.

Originally posted by Spiky-
    you can call me whatever you want but when I blow you up don't start crying

blow as in B-L-O-W-J-O-B ??

What i have to say more... i honestly sorry about Yours mother really.
    My condolences... You can not belive me... no one is beliving me... but what I have wrote about being sorry is truth. BTW You can ban Nemofitz I do not like him either

Ya coz if there would be house called Slavia or Yugoslavia the Serbs would like to blow the whole universe in cause of GREAT SERBIA... National Imperialists hat want to subdue other nations... that IS SO GROSS. Thats only my personal viev on this matter.

Bond and what ya think about my the whole story of mine?