Crossfire 1.8 screenshots

There are 1,017 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• I agree - those looks are quite fetching. Knew to expect something new, but this looks very good. The texture has an appearance that could easily be metal, stone, organic, or a combination of these things. It's too bad I'm distracted by subtle things though, my eyes keep drifting back to that eyecandy cursor. Hehehe. ^^

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• On Bulgarian :

ÏÚËÅÍ ÈÇÐÓÄ ÑÀ ÒÈß ÁÀÇÈ !

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Outstanding! They even mirror the external geometry of the DK stations in current DK systems. Well done, OP!! :D

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• extremely nice stations. OP - once more -you da man^^

• A small update on the DK stations.
    Originally i planned to let you dock the DK stations and planets and see how the DKs actually look like.
    This plan has chanced due to other changes on the development process.
    Since in CF1.8 will be semi hostile - semi friendly it is just natural that they wont give access to all station parts and planets so only the docking bay is accessible.
    You also will get no permission to land on their planets due to the previous hostilities (trust needs to be earned with time).
    Eventhough I have an alien model for the DK NPCs I will not use it for the previous reasons.
    With future updates/version more room of the stations and the planets will become accessible and you can meet the DK.

For CF1.8 the docking bay will be fully automated. You get the chance to buy commodities and equipment (no ships) from automatic trading terminals (instead of the npc traders).
    Those terminals will float through the docking bay when you enter the station and "land" right infront of trent. Then you can use them like the ordinary NPCs from original FL.

Blue terminals = Commodities
    Red terminals = Equipment

Note: eventhough i have posted many pics already there are only 2 DK station design available and i dont think I will create more since this crap allready took me about 30 working hours.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Nice idea and amazing nice realization:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

Originally posted by ~MN~SHS
    i bet one of these stations is in pretoria b/7 ^^

you would loose that bet

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I would lick the screenshots to try to injest some of the awesomeness, especially now that I have looked back at the old
    ones to catch up, but there might be players who would take offense to that on cultural grounds. *ogles instead* 'O.=.o'

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• If I try to run from those things, do they follow me and continually try to sell me stuff?

• sorry but i have to bump this thread - its somehow disbanded by all those games^^

Originally posted by Oraxis
    I cant even look at those pictures because i get sexually excited

TMI

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• dunno if i already posted that

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Oo oO speachless ...

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้