DC Recruiting

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• An important annoucement for the general welfare of the server - DC is recruiting and it wants you!
    If you are a freelancer and are looking for a group that does pure and clean police RP this clan is right up your alley, mate. Simply put, the Dragon Corps is one of the oldest and most respected clans on the Crossfire server. While their numbers are small, their experience is vast, and from that newbie and veteran officer alike can benefit.

Renowned for their good humor and jolly dispositions, these badge-bearing syndicates of law and order are the undisputed guardians of Kusari. Long ago they waged awe-inspiring battles to strike knock-down blows to enemies of the server long dead. Many of the server's finest pilots were with DC, but not everything great about this clan is in past-tense, you know. Even now from perched on high in that glorious, ivovry arch of Tekagi's Base, they are the only true barrier standing between X-3043 and the travel-hub of Chugoku. How awesome is that?

...hmph, tough crowd I guess...

There's more, you know. By enlisting with the Dragon Corps you not only get to help save the people's of Sirius from the evil debacles of terror and piracy, but you also get complete and total access to what is possibly the most memorable of the FL storyline systems! Tohoku is a truly elegent system, and one which contains one of Sirius's original Wonders. A lot has changed there really - from a single visit one would notice that there are no more obesse Kusari lords present - but rather that the crew enjoys the upper crust of luxury. Spas, complimentary room service, paid leave, a dental plan, and enough pay to hay hello to retirement at 35... you name it, and they've got it!

Furthermore, a lot of the DC members have incredible experiences to share with you. Haegar and Pcforce, for example, could tell you more about troubleshooting mods and servers in five minutes than I probably could in a year! As an ex-member of the clan myself I can attest to the quality of friendship, the high level of solidarity, and the tremendous fun had in the many, spectacular battles I experienced while enlisted in DC. These are good folks who just need some new, fresh recruits to get back onto their feet. If you are a freelancer and are looking for a police clan, check these guys out by PMing a DC member here on the SWAT Portal, or by visiting their forum. Thanks for your time and good journey. 8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• thank u drakon for ur brilliant ad :)

i personally want to invite any freelancer to have a go and visit the DC forum

Edit: above forum link outdated, here is the new one: DC Forum

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• hey guys i have played this game a long time ago and i am wondering on what happened to the Dragon Corps members by the names of Wolf and Blackdragon the last time i seen those names was when i was in germany. i would love to play with this clan but right now have to get a new FL disk so hopefully i can get that soon and start playing

CRY HAVOC, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR

• hello Shruikan

Wolf left DC.

Blackdragon is retired and not has been seen for a long time (RL issues)...

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• BlackDragon is off defending our country.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Gunny
    BlackDragon is off defending our country.

Rethorical question:
    is/was it under attack by somebody?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Depends on your point of view AND the venue in which you operate^^

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• oil - yes they are always under attack^^
    but unfortunate this is getting always expensive - time you do something against it^^

*justkidding*

• i assume the answer is "no" then

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• yes, Blackdragon was sent to Iraq (thats one of the RL issues i was talking about) and so had to retire as DC command - i just did not want to post that or anything else i know about him into our recruiting thread...

lets just hope he made it out there to come back one time...

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• well when i played before those guys were some of the best pilots i have ever seen. it is a shame that wolf left and Blackdragon had to retire from RL issues and i can understand the reasons why for i 2 am in the military and have spent a few times in iraq. i hope everything cmes out safe for him and he returns soon

CRY HAVOC, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR

• please ask for member-group " DC Trial" or PM @ General Haegar.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Ha? dude, nice to see you wanna join us!

PS: ( SHS -> ex member of my MN Clan and a nice bulgarian fellow ).

• Hehe, nice to see you again too dude..

And why I am not online and kicking asses again? ... because it's fucking boring , as usual(since 1.81). And making barely 5mils in an hour is spending most of my free time, that's highly unacceptable. You can just read more about it in CF-Balance if you're interested.

• oh man that is saad ><
    i hope the the OP will see reason and will fix it ^^ after all it is not realistic to go in store and not to be able to buy as much as you can cary
    they are planets and if it is not posible to fil 5000 cargohold with goods the ppl on that planet must be very poor and even starving ><

space

the final frontier

• poor pilots
    probably they have to sell their ships and accept the cleaning job now

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,