Posts by DC_Shruikan

thanks and glad to be back. only issues i have is that i cant remeber my password to this site so i can log onto it with new computer, it wont let me created an account under my actually email address for some reason, and the biggest issue is i cant play FL right now on new computer has windows vista. says something is missing when i tried any clues.

never mind fixed the login issues on the CF web site lol

well after loading the game up and everything i logged on and what do i find the chars i created sometime ago from the last time played. so needless to say DC_Crymson is back and flying again. lol now if i could only get the forum name and everything back that would be great otherwise i have to get my clan to make a new tag for me under this one lol help

i have to agree with everyone on this one it has been a long time since the old players have played as some of the DC know this. but let me go ahead and make myself clear. all my chars have been deleted over time and i even stopped playing due to RL issues but every who remebers blackdragon(me) i am coming back to play again with my former m8s. if u doubt me just ask me any question on the DC and i can tell you. just to prove my point lol L8rs and see u in space

well when i played before those guys were some of the best pilots i have ever seen. it is a shame that wolf left and Blackdragon had to retire from RL issues and i can understand the reasons why for i 2 am in the military and have spent a few times in iraq. i hope everything cmes out safe for him and he returns soon

hey guys i have played this game a long time ago and i am wondering on what happened to the Dragon Corps members by the names of Wolf and Blackdragon the last time i seen those names was when i was in germany. i would love to play with this clan but right now have to get a new FL disk so hopefully i can get that soon and start playing