Observation

There are 201 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• those two lines just had a small prob... they did run out of cloaking fuel and didnt notice it ^^
    it will be fixed this afternoon

the lag you experience isnt neccessarily because of serverlag
    it also could have been a bad connection at that time ... high ping... or a loss

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Server ran great all day today. Thank you for the good work. Whatever was done it seems very very good.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Outstanding work by the Mod team :D NPC motion is smoother than I have ever seen, including Xenos & Corsair Legionnaires! Turrets track better, missiles are still a little slow, but overall much smoother motion in general... 8)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Yes I have noticed as substantial improvement in all functions while in game.

Edit: I checked the server info while on SP duties and I noticed the server up for 11:11:29 and we did not experience any difficulties.

Some players still need to learn to turn-off certain features on their pc's, but other than that, this is looking very good.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Maybe you could add a little in game message reminding people to turn off extra programs...
    you so people remember and for new players who might not know this yet :tongue:

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• I noticed earlier today that sometimes in PvP or when attacking NPCs that they would jump a lot. I checked /ping and my stats were fine (as well as there being no lag indication). Also, PvP death messages seem to be leniant towards collisions (how it is I killed myself by collision I don't know, but it must be a first :D). Would this have to do with any recent updates, or is it all on my end? :)

When the lag finally did catch on near the end the death messages were still a little weird, somehow Gunny appeared to kill two people in just under a second, and there was a crash. That was in New Berlin. ^^

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• collision with objects (debris, asteroids, NPC, player ships...) does damage. there were no changes on FLHook concerning death messages...

and Gunny is a very good fighter, the pilots could have queued up...^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• splash damage on the 2nd player.....2 for the price of 1

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    how it is I killed myself by collision I don't know, but it must be a first :D

well, lame like u :P

Welcome back m8 :D

EDIT : good work the staff guys =))

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• One thing I noticed this morning: on my first trip to Sovetskaya since the FLHook change, my cargo was invisible @ Baku Station only. Went to sell it, but it did not show in the transfer window, even though the hold showed full (boron). I had a Peon frieghter, and this happened only @ Baku... ?(

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Its called Anti-IOC Trader boss :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• The jh between Lost Paradise and the Unknowns moves from time to time, and others locks down completely. It's one of the mod's dynamic features, so don't be surprised if it won't allow you to pass sometimes or won't show on your map. ;)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I can't kill lost by wasp/hornet since I have no CD on board :D .

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• but it was u who made the kill? is it just the wrong missile/weapon displaying or the wrong pilot in this message? did some NPC "help" there?

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• ill have a look, thx for reporting...

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \