Observation

There are 201 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

Edit: Uh... clean install hasn't stopped the crashing. I can log onto the server, but no matter which of my accounts I try it tells me the server has crashed about a second after taking me to the character selection screen. Is it just me or is everyone having this problem? Says there are 12 people online... 8o

Seems this is happening again now, except instead of there being 12 people there are 10. The day before the CTDs were still happening and every time I'd target a train the text would display the ship's infocard instead of its name.

Hmph... all these problems may be bothersome to see popping up all the time but at least on the bright side they are being reported punctually. Later on today I'll probably do a clean install of CF again, but if several of us are needing to do this frequently it would seem to me it is not a strangely-coincidental client-side problem... Anyway, I hope all these reports are useful in addressing whatever the problem may be. ^^

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by C9H14NO3
    LOL good idea, so nbdy would be able to buy one :D and we would lose some RP imO :D

It was meant as directive no rule ;D
    People can do what they want - and of course RP should be done like normal...