Posts by Diablo

Did someone hear Abras say something? It's all blury and unclear...

I am not spitting on any clan. I am telling you how it is and was.

Please do not post anything unrelated to the new clan - moderator close the thread please, I said I will only discuss the things directed towards clearing up things related to the new clan, and this has already gone in a completely opposite direction.

Anything you have to say to me say it via pm.

I was first thinking about settling into an already existing pirate clan, but pirate clans have (no offense) accepted many many noobs into their squads, and I can't expect any valourous help from such in battlefield (or space in this case) - pirates who may have something to comment on this statement please keep it to yourself.
    Fallen - close to death (Ryder weekend afk and GR hero, others newbies)
    LP - Inferno plays every 2 months, others suck (except Marauder)
    SMG - they seem to only accept players based on a subjective feeling - "If I don't like you, you're not our material, you can be God himself - you were once rude to 1 player who annoyed you all the time and you are marked for life" (don't comment this either thank you)
    ???

UPS... nothing more on the market... LAME

I think most will agree we need something better...

I would be happy to receive a few requests from some mercs cops who are tired of fighting 3v1 and having lame fights or simply because they wanna contribute to the server's balance.

I will say this once more: IFFF there is even going to be such a clan, I require 4-5 experienced players willing to spare 1-2 hours every day (ofc, I won't nor can kill you if you skip a couple of days too)

These requirements are here for a reason - I don't want to limit the clan strictly to taxing traders and such, I am planning to organise(!) system raids (free systems and clan systems) and top secret and extremely dangerous missions inspired by a 1.7 story ;)

If this were to live in real life, I would appreciate if the clans didn't have such strict no roleplay policies (at least not in the duration of the raids). I would not want a GR char, not I want to have a forum as it is not something as big as a WoW guild to need one.
    The clan will stay out of ASF/CSF combat (it's lame imo)

This is what I need:

4 more experienced pilots able to speak English well (preferablly Croatian as well, but not mandatory)
    a person who can provide assistance with logos, signatures are stuff

That's for start.

Diablo

Any questions?

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that whoever wants to join also has to install X fire gaming programme, as it will be the primary source of communication (MANDATORY)

Dosta mi je svih sranja. Osnivam novi klan. Ime ćemo raspravit kad vidimo tko će se sve pridružit.

Klan roleplay je piratski. Sistem ćemo još vidit oćemo uzimat.

Trebam (najmanje) jednog jako aktivnog člana (po mogućnosti sa ovlastima moderatora na SWAT forumu) sa znanjem da nam napravi clan logo i forum signature (i one cool regrutacijske slike ko što rade PX DC i SA).

Imaćemo 2 krila (wings) - prvo krilo će bit ljudi koji su solidni i bolji u borbi i imaju love da si to priušte, dok će drugo krilo bit novopridošli borci koji ne budu u originalnoj gardi.

Klan će biti u početku samo balkanski, dok ćemo, kad sve sredimo i malo se ufuramo, početi regrutirati i ostale igrače (osnovni uvjet će biti solidna PvP vještina, količina novaca i općenito znanje o Crossfire Modu i načinu na koji server i klanovi i RP funkcionira ugrubo koje će se vrlo lako provjeriti).

Krajnje sam ozbiljan. Svjestan sam da vas je većina u klanovima već neko vrijeme i da ste se udomaćili, al dajte molim vas, ne morate to meni reć, al u sebi znate da nije to to kad nema domaće ekipice :D

Molim vas da mi što prije javite putem osobne poruke, ne želim ništa dalje raspravljati u ovom threadu jer služi samo za obavijest.

Diablo

Cloak: Nobody uses it, as ppl fight asf csf and arena (exceptionally x-3043) and that's about all the action (Not counting boring traders and trading)
    Player dockable battleships=SUPER GREAT for clans with 1+ active players and not to mention it would add quite a bit of touch to the whole asf csf system invasion without docking idea

Imaginary story (every similarity with real time asf csf status is accidental):

CSF plans to strike Cortez which is currently under ASF control, but they are forced to do it without actually docking inside the wanted system. How will they manage? They are outnumbered, their leaders are bad strategists, or soldiers do not obey direct commands. Suddenly, a bright young CSF pilot named DiabOlo (not me^^) comes up with the idea to organise a group attack using a CSF carrier which cannot be destroyed that easily, but is literarly useless in combat as it is mainly a transporter only.
    ASF forces are suprised as their scouts reported only 1 or 2 incoming ships, are now they're up against 10 heavy fighters.

Now, for this to work, carrier ("player dockable battleship" - carrier would be a better idea, since battleship is a battle ship, not a carrier ^^) has to have plenty of hull, at least 500k, not heavily armed so it wouldn't be abused, should be able to carry at least 7-8 ppl onboard.