Novi klan na crossfire modu (only for those who understod what I wrote)

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by AwesomeMan.

• Dosta mi je svih sranja. Osnivam novi klan. Ime ćemo raspravit kad vidimo tko će se sve pridružit.

Klan roleplay je piratski. Sistem ćemo još vidit oćemo uzimat.

Trebam (najmanje) jednog jako aktivnog člana (po mogućnosti sa ovlastima moderatora na SWAT forumu) sa znanjem da nam napravi clan logo i forum signature (i one cool regrutacijske slike ko što rade PX DC i SA).

Imaćemo 2 krila (wings) - prvo krilo će bit ljudi koji su solidni i bolji u borbi i imaju love da si to priušte, dok će drugo krilo bit novopridošli borci koji ne budu u originalnoj gardi.

Klan će biti u početku samo balkanski, dok ćemo, kad sve sredimo i malo se ufuramo, početi regrutirati i ostale igrače (osnovni uvjet će biti solidna PvP vještina, količina novaca i općenito znanje o Crossfire Modu i načinu na koji server i klanovi i RP funkcionira ugrubo koje će se vrlo lako provjeriti).

Krajnje sam ozbiljan. Svjestan sam da vas je većina u klanovima već neko vrijeme i da ste se udomaćili, al dajte molim vas, ne morate to meni reć, al u sebi znate da nije to to kad nema domaće ekipice :D

Molim vas da mi što prije javite putem osobne poruke, ne želim ništa dalje raspravljati u ovom threadu jer služi samo za obavijest.

Diablo

• so basically Diablo wants to create a new clan consisting of 2 wings - pros at PvP and those who suck at it (newcomers)

also they want cool logos and signatures like the other clans

moreover, diablo is extremely serious.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Sretno!

Riješim ti ja neke "kul slike", samo mi reci šta trebaš.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• and why isnt he writing that whole thing in english??. or does he just want to have particular players in that clan, only those who understand his language?

if so.. good luck in finding enough players, since most of them are already in a clan ;)

btw. even the members would only speak his language.. the server language is still english :P (at least in system chat)

isnt the official language on here english as well ? or did I miss something?

• Your comment has NOT been accepted.

It would be great to have good players from all countries, however, I doubt there is anyone good left without a clan.
    Moreover, I am also aiming at some players who already have a clan (they know who they are) ;)

• I was first thinking about settling into an already existing pirate clan, but pirate clans have (no offense) accepted many many noobs into their squads, and I can't expect any valourous help from such in battlefield (or space in this case) - pirates who may have something to comment on this statement please keep it to yourself.
    Fallen - close to death (Ryder weekend afk and GR hero, others newbies)
    LP - Inferno plays every 2 months, others suck (except Marauder)
    SMG - they seem to only accept players based on a subjective feeling - "If I don't like you, you're not our material, you can be God himself - you were once rude to 1 player who annoyed you all the time and you are marked for life" (don't comment this either thank you)
    ???

UPS... nothing more on the market... LAME

I think most will agree we need something better...

I would be happy to receive a few requests from some mercs cops who are tired of fighting 3v1 and having lame fights or simply because they wanna contribute to the server's balance.

I will say this once more: IFFF there is even going to be such a clan, I require 4-5 experienced players willing to spare 1-2 hours every day (ofc, I won't nor can kill you if you skip a couple of days too)

These requirements are here for a reason - I don't want to limit the clan strictly to taxing traders and such, I am planning to organise(!) system raids (free systems and clan systems) and top secret and extremely dangerous missions inspired by a 1.7 story ;)

If this were to live in real life, I would appreciate if the clans didn't have such strict no roleplay policies (at least not in the duration of the raids). I would not want a GR char, not I want to have a forum as it is not something as big as a WoW guild to need one.
    The clan will stay out of ASF/CSF combat (it's lame imo)

This is what I need:

4 more experienced pilots able to speak English well (preferablly Croatian as well, but not mandatory)
    a person who can provide assistance with logos, signatures are stuff

That's for start.

Diablo

Any questions?

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that whoever wants to join also has to install X fire gaming programme, as it will be the primary source of communication (MANDATORY)

Edited once, last by Diablo ().

• No he must not use any translator. The post has to be in english!

Here is a reminder from the forum rules

Official Language

English is the official language of our forums because it is the common language between our moderators and users. Because we can not moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a conversation in the forums in language other than English except that forum board was created for use with different languages.

signature.png