Posts by Diablo

Although nobody is interested in it, I can't let this one pass without expressing my pov about the whole process going on on Crossfire:

To make the story short - once upon a time a large number of clans were created to fit each player's requirements... but let's FACE IT: clans die and become unwanted, unpopular, ppl get old, ppl change... I believe it's way past due for new ppl and new clans to take charge of things around here... True, older players may be and usually are more experienced in combat, but... if there is anything history's been teaching us it's that nothing lasts forever, even the good things in life.

Of course, congrats to the old active clans/players on their persistence - I meant no disrespect, but frankly, it's as simple as a new generation of players coming to the server, conflicts and rebellions are more than likely, though by many not wanted... unfortunately, there's not much any of us can do about it, it's a natural process.

Think about the usage of ships in combat... ships that are wide and big are much easier to hit unless they're capital ships

THOM88:

being a pirate and sucking in pvp are contradictory statements...
    how can you be a pirate if you suck in pvp? who will pay you anything? a sucky pirate is nothing more than a good reason to get a good laugh (but of course, that's just my pov)

a big part of being a role player on this server (especially being a pirate) is being respected in some way by other players... doesn't specifically have to be fighting skills

the current server can't withstand it anyway ^^

@ Spiky: what do u mean by "changing .ini files" as a form of cheating? What does that include? I'm asking because it's the first time I've come across this fact.

@all others: sorry if it's a bit off-topic, I'm only reading posts I see something of interest in

Quoted from Crysis' previous post:
    "When something goes wrong( like someone invaded a clan system, or killed a clan member in his own clan system etc.) you bring it here and start arguing , until one of you breaks. The problem is that you take this too seriously... I was like that when I was very young, but I've changed during the years. The guy(s) who invades clan systems or starts killing clan players for no reason, he makes it for fun , because he's probably bored or has nothing else to do. And then, you bring this here in SWAT and start arguing about it. Well, no offense , but... this is just a game. If that happens, you just KoS him and be done with it. No need to bring it here and start arguing about it for days until someone closes the topic. If you want fun , you won't get it like that, for just waiting for someone to do something. If you want real fun, act now , do something different ... like something that I've proposed before, ( Clan Wars for example). A friendly war with no bans and kicking and etc. from the server. Just a friendly war for fun and make this place much much better. RP is dying, so I suggest you to act now."

Man, right now, I feel like you're my soul mate ;) (kidding ofc, but it ain't that far from the truth, at least regarding this statement)

Expanding it to the last decade... my BEST EVER LIST

NFS Underground (BY FAR)

Morrowind

F1 2002

GTA 3

Call of Duty 2 (Multiplayer mostly)

World of Warcraft

You can put up a solid fight without weapon group assigning, you just waste a bit more ammo... or you fire everything manally which is a bit more complicated in the beginning

You guys are slow.

OP meant the 1.8 char cleaning.

Interceptor's chars he had made on 1.8 mod have become inactive and thus were deleted according to OP's announcements.

I know this because I've seen the guy play 1.8 mod using his old names.

Oh, and I won't stop until I see the new lag reduction kit you promised a year ago, for which the server is crying out.

Why am I doing this?

I'm bad, I'm rude, I'm an idiot, I'm a villain, I'm rotten, I'm a no lifer.

I'm pissing on Spiky's and Abras' comments in advance.

Until you give us lag red. kit I'll keep doing this, and maybe even further on, I might just like it, you never know.

This is the last time you will have heard about Diablo. Goodbye, Pic and Crysis!

I'm not leaving... I'm only starting!

I'm not threatening, I am telling you what will start happening. I'm a rebel. I'm not your bitch who posts WOW and NICE OP after your every fart.
    smd y'all

You may not hold me in high regards, you may have banned my account and deleted my chars, you may delete my forum account as well, but that won't stop me from making more and more new accounts and chars and kill everyone i can kill and run into. I will do my best to exterminate every new player, and spam LEAVE THE SERVER like there's no tomorow, offend players, and do all sorts of nasty things for which you can earn an account ban.
    I am the Messiah who will lead the newbs into a lag free server, away from the cruel Lag World of CF 1.82!