Posts by Huor

LOL they are looking great!
    Anyways before the authorities use them for buying tons of donuts and whatnot to stimulate the coppers you will have first to catch this from the pirates that will steal it out of your hangars, muhahahaha

Wie ich schon geschrieben habe ist es eigentlich egal ob du Einzelspieler oder Mehrspielermodus spielst, um dir dort einen Vorteil verschaffen möctest. Das "nachträgliche" Ändern der Dateien ist cheaten. Der Mod selbst kann kein Cheat sein - da es als Einheit und damit als gesamtes Spiel angesehen wird. Über die rechtmäßige Änderung des Spieles kann ich hier keine Auskunft geben - prinzipiell ist bei sowas immer das Urheberrecht mit im Spiel... Aber wir sind hier ja kein Rechtsforum^^
    Änderst du aber nur Teile des Spiels - änderst du damit den Ablauf nur für dich. Damit hast du Vorteile gegenüber allen, die es nicht ändern --> ergo du cheatest. Wenn alle den gleichen cheat nutzen würden, wäre es kein Cheat im weitesten Sinne, sondern eine neue Variante des Spiels, welches widerum also ein anderer Mod ist. Einen anderen Mod neben CF am Laufen zu haben ist ebenfalls verboten. Das steht so in den Regeln. Also dreh, wie du es magst - das Ändern von Dateien nur auf deiner Seite ist nicht zulässig.

So jetzt hab ich mich wieder ausgelassen. Dachte es ein wenig zu umschreiben - als einfach dir das Verbot an den Kopf zu knallen ;)

Schlachtschiffe haben keine Bots und Schilde haben die auch nicht. Von daher ist bei denen Schluss, wenn Schluss ist. Natürlicherweise ballert man länger auf Schlachtschiffe - weil diese grlößer sind und so mehr Panzerung haben. Das liegt in der Natur der Dinge.

Zum anfänglichen Handeln, kann ich den Rhino eigentlich nur empfehlen. Der ist sogar mit dem Startkapital erhältlich. Es gibt relativ gute Routen, um am Anfang relativ schnell Geld zu machen (z.B. Vips von Manhattan nach Newark).
    Im Mehrspielermodus könntest du andere Spieler nach einer kleinen Spende fragen und sonstiger Unterstützung. Im Einzelspieler musst du alles alleine machen.

Alles soweit richtig ;)

Schön, dass du es geschafft hast CF zu installieren und zum laufen zu bekommen ohne nachzufragen ;) Das schaffen nicht viele^^

Nungut - NPCs sind am Anfang wirklich der Hass. Also versuche am Anfang einfach zu Handeln und ein bisschen Geld zu verdienen, um damit bessere Ausrüstung zu erwerben. Mit Lvl 3 oder 4 Waffen sollten die NPCs schon wesentlich einfacher sein.
    Handeln ist auch öde - aber nicht mehr als Stundenlang auf NPCs zu ballern. Außerdem kann man so das Universum gleich erforschen und die Systeme und Basen kennen lernen.

Das ändern von ini-Dateien wird als Cheat bezeichnet, um sich einen Vorteil zu verschaffen. Dabei ist es egal ob das im Einzel- oder Mehrspielermodus ist. Außerdem ist es nicht erlaubt - das müsste auch in den Lizenz dingens stehen, was du zugestimmt hast bei der Installation.

Das mit F1 ist so gewollt. Hat den Vorteil, dass Spieler im Multispieler-Modus nicht einfach den Charakter wechseln, wenn man sie in Rollenspiel integriert und sie besteuert oder legaler Weise bestrafen will. Man muss einfach verstehen, dass es das zu Haufe gibt und somit nur der Spielfluss unterbrochen wird und damit andere Spieler die Lust am Spiel verlieren.

So - sonst noch Fragen?

:D

No need to bring back TRF tho - they are there - but not here^^
    I know that i had a big signature as well - and i learned from this mistake as well as others :) Honestly forums are there to post new, discuss whatever needs to be discussed and not to show big images that are displayed again and again and again through all posts here on the forum. BTW thats related to many users - not only you and me ;)

Remember supercars once had a signature where i need to scroll down two pages before i could read a new post - and i had a resolution of 1200 px in height...

i would openly suggest to lower the hight of signatures, i dont have the smallest resoultion on my screen - but in some cases half the screnn is filled with a signature... (also DWs one is a bit oversized - if it would be smaller i guess it would even look better :))

YOUR A KID FUFFUD !!!!! That's why you could not register !! Forum doesn't take members below 15 years old and you're 13 ^^ I changed it to 13 you should be able to register now !!! EDIT : i have no problem with you being 13, please don't take the term kid badly....

Just for your all information: People below the age of 13 are protected by a law called COPPA - CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION. There is a reason for having restrictions for forum users. Mostly this applies to children in the USA - but there are several other countries who have this law also confirmed. The hoster of the site is responsible to abide these regulations - you shouldnt just simply elude this law by allowing him in. Normally you need the confirmation of his parents. As for SWAT - COPPA - must not be followed - as Germany did not yet confirmed to this law from the US - neverthemind the initial reason for this law is more than justified and i personally would abide to it.

Two new advanced classes are introduced to the Sith Warriors. Players will have a choice between the Juggernauts or the Marauder. Whether you want to charge into the fray as a Juggernaut, punishing your adversaries while protecting your allies, or slice through enemy ranks with two Lightsabers and unmatched aggression.

In conjunction with the Companion Character section released today, we present you with one of the Sith Warrior’s Companions – Vette! You can learn more about this known associate on the Sith Warrior page or by accessing Vette’s biography. Check out the newly updated HoloNet to get details about the Advanced Classes available to the Sith Warrior.

I just noticed that the BBCode fields are displayed within my own user gallery - so maybe this is an access right thing?

ok
    now it gets confusing

Yeah - i already thought to make screenshots. Thats far more better than to describe. But i give it another try without screenshots..

from the gallery... you should be able to access the images by clicking on the thumbnail
    is that working? (if so -> ok)

Yes that is working

do you get to the site where you can see the 640x480 sized image? (if so -> ok)

Yes i can see all this. So its OK too.

on that page you can use the full size button for the obvious result

Thats OK too.

and on the right side there are 4 input fields, 2 for html code, 2 for bbcode (under the small thumbnail box and the rating) (if so -> ok)

The BBCode input fields are not there. --> NOT OK
    Only the thumbnails and the rating. -> OK

the lightbox feature (which you probably described) has been replaced by me with the direct access to the real image (photo) display because there users can get bbcodes, rate images and create comments, next to that its more compatible for spider bots and users with deactivated java

Yeah i recognized that the lightbox feature was on another layout - but its good like it is right now.

Another thing is the shopping basket that is shown there. It has an impression for buying images - is there a way to get rid of it?

Futuremark®, the developer of the world’s most popular benchmarking software, announced on the 24th of May about 3DMark® 11, the latest version of their industry standard benchmark for real-time 3D graphics. Designed to measure the performance of DirectX 11 gaming PCs, 3DMark 11 uses a native DirectX 11 engine created in-house. To accompany the announcement Futuremark has released a trailer and screenshots taken from a 3DMark 11 tech demo called "Deep Sea".

Here you can have a preview of one of the trailer:

If you want to know more about 3D Benchmarks you can visit either the new created site www.3dmark.com or on the futuremark site Futuremark.

if i click on any image i dont see anything - i am sure at the last time i did click on an image, the image was displayed in a slimbox animation (at least its the same that i know is slimbox).
    The image is put to the forground and the background gets darker and you can navigate through all images in this mode... uff hard to explain.

but now nothing happens ;( Only when i hover my mouse over an image i see a kind of link in the tooltip box - but thats not the bbcode that i know. Or are these bbcodes only shown if all images are processed?

BTW: The layout looks really nice and suits the portal layout -> great job!

i found an plugin for gallery 2 that can be used to get the bbcodes from the images. Maybe this could help to use them here on the forum. Its called Formatted Urls and should be in the plugin list (under get more plugins within the gallery acp).