Posts by Huor

it has to be verified by OP. But changing any files (that includes dacom.ini to inject another dll) is not allowed and considered cheating. I assume vertical strafe as well as rolling is implemented different in CF than in jflp. I dont want to quarrel about this. Its really a decision by OP - so dont be mad with me. ;D

thats because the tools dont seem to have that many thread the progress bar continues to work even if there are other threads ongoing. Thats not a problem. Wait until its finished. CF is really big and the FLMM needs some time to do all the work necessary. Patience is the key. Errors only appears and you will see that there is an error (in the log report at the lower part of FLMM with an explanation what the error was/is)

Well the nebulas are more than just amazing. SWWT has also nice nebula - but Crossfires nebulas are more better. Sometimes if you play one hour or more a day and you bypass or cross nebulas you might get the impression of tiny realism. I mean sometimes i have the feeling - OMG - is this real... So flying aside trade lanes and the normal routes would definitely enrich your Crossfire feeling!

Ahoy Reymas, the helicopter is barely to hear - so don't matter we all could hear you :)
    I find it very amazing if people comment what they are playing - like you did. There are several of such videos around about a variety of games. Thats OK - but me wouldn't do any of this - hehe. But i find your comments funny.

At the very first start the game seems to be a bit hard - but with proper weapons its manageable. And with the first pilots that you tractor in and sell at the prison (next one from NY is in Texas) you soon will have enough money to get even better weapons. Its challenging for sure - so it should not be boring.

Ship rotating is not very useful in fights as it only works if you are not in free flight mode. But drifting left, right, up or down will do the trick nearly the same way.
    Keep on going - you definitely should have a look to the others different sectors than Sirius. They are even more challenging and have much interesting stuff to offer - also some more cruel Aliens. Hehe - in MP game you could line up with some other players to get those NPCs struggling^^

any hardware/firmware/software problems. I mean is your graphic card driver up to date? Your sound driver as well? Did you tried to install some codecs... Dunno there must be something that is not available.
    Could you please have a look to the event report viewer of your windows (control panel -> system management -> event viewer -> events...(or similar named)) and look there for errors with a red white crossed icon.

i currently get a white page - nothing. guess a php error or something like this...

edit: now it works - strange i tried several times before i posted.