Hi all, please help.

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• Hi, all.

Two weeks ago I started to play here. I'm an old fan of Frelancer (Crossfire mode) same as most of you.

So two week ago I found an old CD of Frelancer. I went to Google to find some updates or new addons so I found the poosobility to play CROSSFIRE in multyplayer.

Two weeks I play with nick name ApHu maybe somebody see me. 2 days ago during starting the game it show me an error message something like "error multyplayer game"

I reinstalled the game, and losed everytheng on my acount. Please help me to get back my acount?

• Hi ApHu! I saw you on the server :)

Unfortunately, the only one way to get your account back is to restore your previous multiplayer ID. Try to remember, have you copied it somewhere, or printed, or written on paper? (it's a code of 36 symbols, consisting of letters and numbers separated with slashes like XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXX). When playing, you could see the regular console warnings about keeping your ID somewhere, to prevent the loss of your account.

If your ID appears to be lost, nothing can help. :( The best thing you can do now is to save your current ID in order to avoid the same problem in the future.
    You can see, copy or print your ID code from "myflaccountid.hta" file located in YourFreelancerDirectory/EXE.

• Hm, no I didn't save ID. It is realy bad news, I'm not so strong in English, and don't pay many attention on this text in start console. 100kk is a huge ammount to lose(
    Ok I'll prefer to play Crossfire singlgame in future. Sory and good Luck.

ApHu.

• Don't give up, I'll give you 500kk in game :) Come online and contact (IOC)Inquisitor/Fencer/Reaper/Wanderer.

• Yeah ApHu, you can get more money AND friends in multiplayer ;)

On singleplayer you can even get the best ship and finish everything... then what ? That time got wasted. In multiplayer you can actually use what you earn, to have fun with others better than NPCs... and more communicative.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Same goes here mate, you need any help i am here as well ;)

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• aphu .. do not freet bud .. all the players here have had a issue or to over the years m8 and we all know what its like bud .. as all the above have said .. thay will help .. get back into multi player .. svae your id and jion the fun ....

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• I give u 50 M no problem.

ps rofl C 500 kk is 500 M lol

• It's his money, so I said nothing.
    What can be a problem is if the money is legal or not ;) It can get confiscated ! mwahaha

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis