Posts by Daywalker

Originally posted by Capt.Gonzo
    I am only a humble radiation deformed human.

Sometimes it is an advantege, especialy in battle, but my love life is suffering because of that.

Guess girls are scared of guys with so many fingers :D

Now u have more fingers too?! :D:D:D

Yackity yack predators back! [203]
    I lift my three thumbs up!

Three Thumbs hmm

The Dk´s have no thumbs bec. they are tentacled...

The nomads have no thumbs (they must be something like grubs bec. they could overtake human beeings)

So - what is your creature status Alien Merc? :D

Both thumbs up :]

I sign this petition in.

Once upon a time it was possible to have much fun with a tiny little Killer ship named predator.

May in remeberance of good battles and dedication of the CF God and his followers this be possible for us - the Mod playing critters ?

I got my ass kicked numerous times in my predator, never felt like i wasnt taking damage and never heard a complaint from the oponent. So let us fly them an rp...

I used the Predator as a merc too and realy loved it.

My personal opinion to this ship is, that its a bit more difficult to hit (because of its design!) - i never had probs with players fighting against me. Never heard of being a bugger or something else in this ship. And i was blewn up several times too ;) in it.

I will sign in your Petition Kwitz, and will buy me one back ( when getting permission) if he comes back to RP life.

Hi Gonzo,

try the light VHF´s from the Database all (without the saber ;)) - not only the possibility to manoeuvre is needed in battle imO.

The power source and some more options are important too.

Originally posted by Inferno
    ut, still, im just wondering .. if there a way to change the type of file in which is the picture going to be savid with PS (PS=print screen)

Only the president of sirius is able to answer questions like this...

Another way could be going to LR have a look to the modder folders work this problem out, make it runeable with cf by coding a little and then go with a complete solution to the empereors palace ask politly for an audience and ask to put your files in...

I have some other projekts running m8 - i´m very happy to come here and play a little ;)

Its even possible to write a little batch or makro - that the proggie will encode and decode the images by himself everytime u close your cf maybe...

Hopefully u have mounted weapons yet, i waited about half an hour for Fanos to lift of in Altair - but he don´t.

May i plz give u some weapons of mine - so we could fight now? As i started to play cf, first of all i bought weapons - i wonder that u don´t.

Anyway i´m out of this Thread

Now Weapons will give the answers.

with hope :rolleyes:

btw.: look to my sig this chars are mine!

Hi Inferno,

a little gift of mine to you.

I search for a program which is realy handy, dont cost anything for home users and make a good job in converting images to any output format which could be needed by you.

I tested it and download the pdf tutorial put all in one zip file and will give you now a download location on my server where u can take it. The program of course is in english language and comes with no additionals, maleware or viruses. This will drop your time of converting to minutes instead of hours...

I´m wondering such a good proggie is freeware. I will start use it too - and if it stay on my HD i will make donation.

Here it comes:
    FSIV Picture Handler klickme to download

Your CF Police Department
    Cop Kermit
    :D

After hours of investigation we had all the nicks from used shrouds by epsilon. And even the switching cowardness ;). Many thx to Woodoo, Iceman and Gonzo for the help in investigtion.

Nice to have the permission to attack them now :D, this will become more interesting as locking ny and waiting until we are to old for a reaction (but maybe they are dying before us :D ).

We have had one pilot per Gate - they are waiting with about 6 pilots on Manhatten for equipment - hehe... We must have been a scary band of bloody fighters for them! 8)

When faced with a fight, we do no use cowardly tactics such as switching characters to avoid the challenge. We stand up to the opposing force.

...or run to a NY Jumpgate...

Let´s have a look to a running clan leader of epsilon from texas JG to NY.

See u in space Epsilon, think we will have a funny time from now on :]

Good to know that Battleships aren´t needed anymore here around Germany! Gunny is clearly right - it is History!

But back to topic, rebalancing BS´s for CF could be a good way to bring more additional fun in, not only for ASF/CSF in my Opinion. Maybe a stronger shield and some torps and mines (five droppers?) will be enough...

edit: and bats and bots ;)

Keiner sollte hier irgendjemanden etwas unsterstellen und das passiert hier auch nicht.

Nobody should suggest anybody something and this didn´t happend here in my opinion

Gunny und alle anderen SP Charactäre haben hier keinen einfachen Job und machen sich viel Mühe den Server "sauber" zu halten.

Gunny and all the other SP chars do not have an easy job here and pay much efforts in holding the Server "clean".

Ein kleines Beispiel: ich habe einen Piraten Character online gebracht und offenes RP als Pirat begonnen.

An example: I´ve brought a pirate Character online and begin open RP with it.

Gunny war online und hat sofort nachgefragt als einer der Spieler nicht bezahlen wollte und mir daraufhin die 100000 obligatorischen Credits brachte ;). Dazu mußte er trotz seines eigenen Spieles die Abschüsse eines Characters beobachten den er bis dato noch nicht einmal kannte. Er kam dann in voller RP Manier "Pirates will be killed everywhere" (naja, das Ergebnis war ausgeglichen :-D) in das System und kämpfte gegen uns.

Gunny was online as i started this char. When a taxed player don´t wanna pay he gaves the obligatory 100000 credits ;). Gunny saw the frags in spite of his own gaming although he didn´t know the char. He asked about whats happend here and than came in full Roleplay style "Pirates will be killed everywhere" in the System and fought against us (Ok, the result was even handed :-D)

Das ist extrem gut für Euch alle!

This style is extremly good for you all!

Ich habe bisher noch keinen Server erlebt auf dem es so wenig Probleme mit Cheatern gibt und auch so perfekt die Regeln eingehalten werden. Der Preis ist für mich gering (zumal er noch ins Spiel eingebunden wird) ich mußte bisher eine Frage beantworten, mußte ein System verlassen und einmal wurde ich berchtigterweise gekickt weil ich ein Event gestört habe - in der Woche darauf habe ich es mitgespielt :-). Dafür spiele ich seit Monaten unbehelligt einen genialen FL Mod.

Up to now i never met a server with so less cheaters and on which the rules will be handeld from all players in such a perfect way like here. The price for me is small (the more so as it is containg in the Game) I have had to answer one question, have to leave a system, and one time i disturbed an event and was kicked - next week i played the event :-). For that i play since month a great FL Mod unmolested.

Ich bitte Euch das zu berücksichtigen und ich bitte darum fair zu sein, was ich damit meine ist, daß wir als deutschsprachige Spieler, auch wenn hier eine eigene Forumssektion für deutschsprachige Spieler haben, Dinge die anderssprachige Spieler direkt angehen soweit wir es können englisch posten. Ich stelle mich im Einzelfall gerne zur Verfügung etwas zu übersetzen (Auch wenn ich Hägar ein wenig für seine englischen Sprachkenntnisse bewundere).

And now i have a petition, please be fair, what i mean is, we as german speaking players, even when an own forums section exists, things in which ppl who don´t know the german language are directly involved should be posted in english as good as we can do this. In individual cases i will help with translations ( Even when i admire Häger a little for his knowledge of the english language)

*einmisch*

Mann, Mann, Mann manchmal wenn ich so Eure Beleidigungs und Heulthreads lese frage ich mich warum Ihr hier seit.

Spaß und Spiel ist es doch oder...

Du redest hier gegen einen kompletten Clan! Als ich (in einem früheren Leben und einem anderem Spiel) geclant war - wäre jeder für eine solche Anschuldigung von den Ranglisten weltweit gebannt worden.

Wenn Du soetwas behauptest würde ich das an Deiner Stelle ersteinmal 100%ig beweisbar absichern. Und selbst wenn Du dann Beweise hättest - ersteinmal an den Clanleader gehen, der hat nämlich ein Eigeninteresse das solche Gerüchte nicht entstehen!

Inferno killt mich jedesmal, wenn ich gegen ihn antrete - das Beste was ich je geschafft habe ist seinen Schild herunterzuschießen, Si hat (zwar immer knapp) aber doch leider immer gegen mich gewonnen - beim nächsten mal vlt. schon nicht mehr. Ich bin mir sicher, das die beiden einfach besser als ich sind! Also übe ich probiere andere Schiffe aus und irgendwann habe ich sie warscheinlich.

OP hier so ein Ei ins Nest zu legen ist nicht wirklich nett von Dir!

Meine Empfehlung an Dich: Editiere Deinen Beitrag und entschuldige Dich, sonst geht das hier nach hinten los, das kann ich Dir fast garantieren.

Gruß
    Kermit

ps.: Ich lösche meinen dann auch!

Hi,

I´ve downloaded this video now (without the exploding battleshios and trains :( :D ) and wrote some eMails to some friends which i know from Lan-Parties some years ago.

Next step will be posting this link in a big german forum where i know that some people are playing time by time.

I hope someone will post it to LR to make a promo there too.

If you like to get new Players onto the server you need to do this too. Pick some ppl where u know that they are playing and that they know other ppl who are playing online games and write a personal eMail to them.

In this way we can bring more traffic as this video is produced for - not going to seed on your Harddisc for watching it time by time. ;)

More often you will send this promo to others more often a new player will arrive ;)

cu in space
    c9. even known as Kermit