Frage an den Admin.

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hallo OP!

Ich habe da so ein problemm: Jedes mal, wenn ich gegen einen von den IOC (egal wen und egal wo) kämpfe, fällt mir da so eine Sache auf!! Wir kommen uns entgegen geflogen, schiessen, dann ist er an mir vorbei.. (ich höre auf zuschiessen und drehe) doch im selben augenblick ist er wieder vor mir, ballert mir mein Schield weg und wieder hinter mir!! Wohl bemerkt, das ganze passiert sehr schnell.. man hat gar keine chance. Und nicht nur ab und zu, sondern beim jeden Anflug!!

Ich bitte doch sehr der Sache nachzugehen, da dies schon öfter auch von anderen berichtet wurde.

Danke.

• *einmisch*

Mann, Mann, Mann manchmal wenn ich so Eure Beleidigungs und Heulthreads lese frage ich mich warum Ihr hier seit.

Spaß und Spiel ist es doch oder...

Du redest hier gegen einen kompletten Clan! Als ich (in einem früheren Leben und einem anderem Spiel) geclant war - wäre jeder für eine solche Anschuldigung von den Ranglisten weltweit gebannt worden.

Wenn Du soetwas behauptest würde ich das an Deiner Stelle ersteinmal 100%ig beweisbar absichern. Und selbst wenn Du dann Beweise hättest - ersteinmal an den Clanleader gehen, der hat nämlich ein Eigeninteresse das solche Gerüchte nicht entstehen!

Inferno killt mich jedesmal, wenn ich gegen ihn antrete - das Beste was ich je geschafft habe ist seinen Schild herunterzuschießen, Si hat (zwar immer knapp) aber doch leider immer gegen mich gewonnen - beim nächsten mal vlt. schon nicht mehr. Ich bin mir sicher, das die beiden einfach besser als ich sind! Also übe ich probiere andere Schiffe aus und irgendwann habe ich sie warscheinlich.

OP hier so ein Ei ins Nest zu legen ist nicht wirklich nett von Dir!

Meine Empfehlung an Dich: Editiere Deinen Beitrag und entschuldige Dich, sonst geht das hier nach hinten los, das kann ich Dir fast garantieren.

Gruß
    Kermit

ps.: Ich lösche meinen dann auch!

Click the image above to visit us.

• this thread is called "Frage an den Admin" (question to admin), u should rather have used email instead of public posting! also u accuse a whole clan (IOC) when u ask for an investigation!

----

dieser thread heisst "Frage an den Admin", das hättest du besser mit einer email machen sollen anstelle eines öffentlichen posts. du klagst einen gesamten klan (IOC) an, wenn du eine untersuchung forderst!

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Thanks to Hagar for providing me a summary of Schatten/Gigajump's comments! For a known lagger to accuse an entire honorable serverclan of essentially cheating is absurd, and blatantly false X( I have witnessed many ASF pilots give up trying to engage Schatten because of his lag, and he was already banned here for this same issue under his previous character name. This complaint has no merit, and many other players will attest to the consistent lagging of this loudmouth... [3]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Schatten before you accuse others be sure not to camp your chars in ASF space! You had chars camped in Omega 7 and California which you used to attack an IOC train and my fighter. You did not return to CSF space before attacking. This is clear violation of the ASF/CSF rules. The kills in Cali and Omega 7 should be removed because they were gained by cheating.

Lets look at Schatten's noble standards. When in Om7, he went after the train first. Same thing in Cali. I know that is not against the rules, but it is considered cowardly. Or at least that is what has been agreed to on this forum.

You attack ASF trains in ASF space with a camped char. Very low standards m8.

And Schatten before you complain about the train reloading, please be aware that it has been agreed that it is Allowed for a train to reload.

Schatten if you make accusations against IOC or other english speakers please have the decency to complain in english in the english language section.

-edit- Schatten if you think everyone has lag, then it must be you that is lagging. It is only common sense.

I apologise to the German speakers for posting in english here, but you can thank Schatten for that.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• @ everyone.

He has been banned again for obvious cheats that 4 people witnessed in California.

I have posted in the SP section and Op will make the final decision to what happens to him.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Also ich hatte noch nie Probleme mit (ioc).
    Sie sind immer nett zu mir und von irgend welchen
    Betrug hab ich noch nie etwas mitbekommen.
    Es gibt Tage da kill ich sie und es gibt Tage da läuft es
    anderst herum.

(\__/)

• Can someone translate Flash's complaint above? ^^

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

• Let me see now, I studied German for 3 months at school when I was 12

Also ich hatte noch nie Probleme mit (ioc).

I suggest he is saying

Also, I have never had any problems with IOC?

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• Flash says, that he never had any probs with IOC, but knows them as nice ppl and never noticed any cheating.

he says that some days he kills them and some days its the other way...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Thanks for the translation! Nice to have corroboration, even from our adversaries :P

• Yeaaaa!!! A whole clan cheating... of cooooouuuuurse...
    I wont wonder if you start complaining while driving in the wrong direction on a highway :D
    IOC are not cheaters, I know that very well... I have even seen the birth of this clan...

PS: Hi OP... manchmal sieht man sich auch 3 mal im Leben :P8)

• ist meisstens so

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!