Posts by Daywalker

Hi,

*surprised* :D

Very good :-)

You call the video Crossfire New Worlds. Couldn´t you put in some DK´s or a blasting Trains or Battleships and some more new Systems? I know for you guys the PvP is the most fantastic thing in the MOD but when i decide to play a MOD i choose the most infernalic one i could find - so one Pvp could be enough (because ppl than know that we do this on the server). Clans hold up the server but in my opinion the most popular clan will show that clans are on the server. What about Roleplay? The rolling script at the end of the movie is pretty good - may you stay it a little longer with the information where you could find the swat portal?!

suggestion:

Choose your Role

Be a pirate (blasting Playership), a Trader (starting Train), a policman (blasting bones) or a smuggler (fleeing Haidar)

or something like this.

Don´t misunderstand me, the video is pretty good but in my opinion some more ideas of advertising could be inside...

C9.

Originally posted by Inferno
    you are talking about HIPERSPACE jump gate

there is a way how to check if the gate is armed as soon you entered menton ... but ill leabe that to you ...

Yes I talk about this gate but i don´t want to say this clearly ;)

Aaannd THANK YOU very much this is realy the right way for an advice! No more hints please...

@All
    Thanks for being always here and give answers - hope i can pay this back to new CF Freelancers sometimes too!

Hope some of u can answer this too:

The realy special Jumpgate in the far away system is a riddle for me. Everytime i go there my ship explode about 5k before the gate. I´ve read here that this gate is only sometimes open. Now my question - how can I know wether it´s open or not - that i can return alive when its close ?(

Next Question if u like to help me again:

The froum here shows some informations about console commands. I tried it yesterday but the commands didn´t work. I tried it with the /restart and /dots command for starting my char in another faction. Did I do something wrong or are these commands out of order?

thx for ur answers

I agree with this idea,

as i start playing CF in Singleplayer, i had no informations what to do. A normal Player install this mod and start playing.

The first Information I needed was that i can sell escape pods in Prisons - to make money. This is only an example (like the dynamic trading system in mp too).

In Multiplayer it was not easy to understand the roleplay for me - some basic informations not distributet in many threads would be a good idea too (I know the Database ;) ). Give an information about the events to "new" but experienced players direktly in the game like an event manager did it last week via the console - and they will take part of it soon. If you have all this in one thread (maybe with links to the explaining threads) beginners don´t need to ask much (I can remember a thread where the server police complain of always beeing ask by beginners even to their player char too)

If you have the basic informations before you get started the game will be much more easy for beginners.

it sounds like building an action based mmg - as always the ressources will be the prob ok. But in my opinion other possiblities as a second or third or x. server can be done.

Unfortunal i don´t now the network engine from FL. normaly it´s easier to build a cluster than deviding and holding the same engines for nearly the same ressources on every server again and again - the cluster minimized the costs because you don´t need a second line only the hardware...

Hmmmm, the idea is realy good - what about asking DA for help, think they should be interested to sell more copies from an "old" game.
    You can base a cluster on linux (i know it exists a win/nt based emulator which is working realy fine) which reduce the costs too.

thx for the answers...

is the killing of about 1000 Outcasts to much for beeing a friend of csf? :] Didn´t know that but ok - i will have a look how the csf ships fight and what kind of weapons they loot :D

Kwisatz Haderach

1000 thx for your post - the cf database is a kind of bible for me. When i entered here the first time i read all about the rules but i never thought that both words roleplay and rules are klickable and ever wondered about your stories you post on this board :D no i understand the system. Thx a lot Kwisatz Haderach

Next question:

When i visited X3043 yesterday, my rep. for CSF appears white (three points to the right) but their ships acts hostile on me (I don´t shoot them of course) - may somebody explain this for me?

Coalition Torp needs 100 Cargo points each.

WoW COOL idea,

you know i´m a freelancer only - but often i´ve seen Players (think they doing their jobs in roleplay) fighting each other - Yesterday many Players fighted in System Colorado - don´t they play an event?

You are offering very much on your server tons of rumors, new factions, many new ships, complete other handling of the freelancer strategy, you have a connected clan system - a complete different Roleplay system, a massiv weapon enhancement, new shields, armor and thrusters in a massiv sytems enhancement, you added a new Milky Way!!! (k i will stop now)

Some existing system are quite hard to stand - like the DK systems or some Nomad systems.

I´m now 50 hours online, and my ship isn´t fully equiped yet - in Singleplayer i explored the complete universe so - i think i´m not realy slow - because i know where i have to travel for buying things.

What you did is for the guys who have seen all and build own fleets of fighters, frighters and battleships. The condition to be a part of this is in my opinion the best and well equiped ship you can get.

The ideas you put all in here are great - serious! But as a newbie in the beginning you have to fight with lvl. 2 and 3 weapons against equal and better equipt pirates e.g. .

My first fight was with a startracker ship, a class 2 shield and a lavablade against 5 rogues (a job from liberty police) I´ve got 5000 credits and 5 escape pods (corporal i think) after 2 and a half hours! in the debries fields after this thinks become easer :-) But i´ve learned earning money takes time.

Stay on making new things - the people keep your offers, and you got new players to an old game (think about it - you have to have a very good mod to get new players!) - new ideas hold the ball rolling...

And at least the comunity which i met on the server is realy kind - chatting is fun - nobody is agressiv (and THIS is realy especially!)

Please continue your good work.

np op look at the tiny little smilies in my posts...

[SIZE=1]and read my sig... (not the bunny :D )[/SIZE]

The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven. Mark Twain

;)

Lost_Heaven

Muppets. Kermit is sexxxy!

This is for OP only - don´t you have an own dictum?! :))

Don´t forget i´m a newbie, my native language isn´t english (i suppose everyone know it since my first post :D ).

Aaaand i´m proud of being a green wet frog made of felt! :]

SO...

ARE YOU PULLING MY LEG - DUDE???

Think about your next words!

;):evil:;)

ps.: thx for translation :)

Originally posted by pcforce
    Look at Cares board, there is one topic from CA

?

may somebody translate this for me? ?(

C.a.r.e.s board hmmm...

Cars and Racing equipment for sale???