Posts by darkstalker

yeah but this revenge shit is what stops RP if u have a pirate problem go see the CFPD and BG or hire mercs or pay the tax if u dont wanna die

jumpholes with random accidents would be cool the info card does say contacts with jumpholes may possibly be dangerous so a random kill say every 200 jumps or so would really ruin someones day and might portray that continual use of a junphole damages the sub space or space time vortex or what ever FL has

U know what screw this im not gonna try to show people the truth about these fools im just gonna do what i have to do and when these guys turn around and bite you all in the ass i wont even turn around and say i told u so

What happend to me? I got pissed off seeing people who do shit to this server keep coming back and being forgiven they come back saying how much they have changed and how sorry they are about all the stuff they have said or done and then go and do it all again

This is a reminder of some of the PUBLIC bullshit you have peddled since your return

New clan arriving Slowly the MW (Most Wanted) are arriving. I am the only one that wears the MW tag so far. Soon to change though i hope. We are mostly from Warcraft 3 TFT. But have gotten bored with WC3 and look elsewhere for enjoyment. A few of my mates played FL over the years and suggested trying a mod, so here we go. I actually have only really played single player mode with this game, but a couple had fooled around with modding and MP. THis server looks promising.

maybe u needed a better title for that post hows " old trouble makers and liars forming a new clan" sound?

ok please tell me who is who, good vs bad?

Erm this is u trying to make it out like you didn't know the status quo on the server even though there has an almost perpetual n0x presence here even since you where last banned

as i think as soon as things kick off here... i will nodoubt be here, even if ** comes online again... i will now reveal who i am...

This is part of a post u made on the PHX forum what interests me is that the time cross references with op closing the CF server a matter of scant hours after what i also find interesting is this

read news saying ** is 'not coming back online' not sure what this means, but it could be harvesttime... :P too bad you dont have a mod/server for them to come to :(

So if you correlate the intention to return to PHX once it has opened and that u are apparently pleased with the closure of CF well.... i will leave people to make their own minds up

As your capacity for bullshit has been shown to have no bounds unfortunatly i cannot beleive you so the killings will continue

If innocent members of MW are getting killed this can only be YOUR fault as you arrived back on this server with a deceitfull manner and you recruited people with out them knowing the full facts of your sordid little history.

To trust the fools AGAIN is a mistake they have proven time and time again that they are liars and troublemakers they have already begun spreading bullshit and attempting to play one side against the other and increase existing divisions well nox other people might swallow the shit you are serving well i wont so u better look sharp when u see me cuz im coming for you

RG told me about this game the other day so i had a look around for it, the game is a space sim set in the Babylon 5 universe with real inertial physics flight and uses a joystick so if you are not used to that it can be a little tricky but its well worth the practice once you got it nailed. The graphics are on par with FL in ship and station model terms but the rendering on the planets is perfect the use of the HUD and other assorted options is easy to master, But the biggest surprise about this game is the fact that its freeware and was produced by B5 fans and the amount of polish in this game is frankly astonishing the level of skill and detail that has gone into the production of this game is amazing. This game is well worth checking out if you into space games but if you are a Babylon 5 fan this game is a must. this is the link to the homepage.

Babylon 5 sim

if u have the PCIE graphics cards slots check to see if your cards are SLI compatible most PCIE nvidias are and you can fit multiple cards :D

Well though this topic is supposed to be finished as everyone else has carried it on I will stick my two pence in as well

@ GAYS people don't have a problem with you they have a problem with the way you argue and continue to press the issue and in arguments you always have to have the last word, this only aggravates the conflict and deepens any resentments that BOTH sides in the dispute may feel.

When we feel we are being wronged the natural reaction is to defend ourselves but there are times when its better to let it drop and walk away and i would like to add although it my seem unfair to some ppl the powers SPs have, There are safeguards we have to have evidence that reinforces the decisions we make and in the 8 months i have been on this server and the 5 months or so i have SP i have never known Op uphold any bans where the grounds where circumstantial or the incident open to interpretation