Gunny and his problem with GAYs

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by darkstalker.

• I SAID THE DICISION IS FINAL

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• THE GAYS SPEAK!
    Good on u GAY clan member stand up for the few rights that u have on this server. Personally Gunny and get on like a house on fire talking about our days in the armed forces, guns and gerneral mens health topics not to forget his knowledge on Star Trek.

Now on to John D ,, u would think a name like John Donow would be a real name unlike all of the other names in the cf mod. So when John was asked if that was his real name , his retort was one of pure insolence ( prob spelt wrong , u guys know of my mental problems). John's retort was "no u idiot".

I dont imagine any of u other guys would think an inocent question should have been answered in such cheeky way and as such i gave John the lambasting he deserved ( no soap was used)

Now the Gays have been a peaceable clan and in my opinion bring a cutting edge humour to the server.

THE GAYS HAVE SPOKEN

• rights?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @ GAY 1

man (or whatever), you seen to be a nice guy (.....), but you shurely loves a good drama.. Plz, discuss this via PM with the man.

Btw, we know yu guys are homosexuals, and proud of it... so plz, refrain from making replies yelling that.

• @OP, I believe George was talking about the right to free speech.

@Ruivo....I did pm him, he failed to reply.

Yes, possibly I have been overly dramatic, but how would you feel for being banned because someone crashed into you? This is not the 1st time Gunny has chosen to ban me for something, let's say, dubious.

Now, as OP has made his final decision (which I must respect), I have no choice but to wait it out until later tonight when my 24 hour ban runs out. For me this chapter is at an end.

BTW, who said I was a homosexual?

• The GAYS SPEAK

The GAY's will be performing Mother Goose at the Bognor Regis Paladuim while the server gets fixed , tickets are £5 for adults , pensioners go free. Please do not attend if easily offended.

The GAYS HAVE SPOKEN

• :P just jking.

well... no laws anywhere are flaw safe. I belive that until further evidence are presented.... words won`t change anything...

cya in spcae.... man :P

• GAY-1 : If Gunny was really looking for a reason to ban you, he could have done that a long time ago because of that 'conversation' you guys were initiating.

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• I have not had any problems with GAY clan.
    I was there when collision took place. Imo it seemed mutual. I think they were messing around because damage had been turned off at the time. So I do not think there was the intent to destroy, but that doesn't matter. PVP is consentual, but still banned in New York. So by rule GAY-1 you are in the wrong.

I also plead guilty to same offence. Some mates and I were shooting each other in New York because damage was off. Also my mates may have fired on another friend of mine, I'm not sure it was too far away. I asked my mates not to mess around any further. I apologise to my friend, if you were messed with, it will not happen again.

With respect GAY-1. Server Police deserve courtesy at a minimum. In most parts of the world arguing with a cop will lead to some form of sanction. If you feel harrassed, welcome to the world m8. We all have our own cross to carry.

When GAY clan first came to CF, I believe it was Wavey( if i'm wrong sorry m8) gave specific instructions to players not to harrass GAY clan. To my knowledge no other clan has had a leader in the community say keep hands off that clan. Imo GAY clan has been teated very well.

Again with respect, Gay clan has posted in the forum using suggestive language. What is funny to some might be offensive to others. Some people dont like to have their spelling and grammar corrected in game and on the forum. Where I am from it is condsidered very rude. It is all a matter of perspective. So we are all guilty of some offence. I hope tresspasses can be forgiven and all the bickering would stop. I for one am tired of it.
    GAY-1, you and I have had no conflict in the past, so my words are not meant to offend.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Jonesy, why you feel the need to post that is beyond me. The fact that the conversation you speak of happened months ago and was taken completely out of context seem to make no difference to you. Please change the record.

Still, that doesn't surprise me, as you were only too happy to stop us from travelling about 4 times in the space of one hour back then. About the same time you were employing Trainwiz to be your stooge.

Did the fact that I have already typed that for me this chapter has ended, mean nothing to you? Or, as is more likely, did you only read what you wanted to read?

Somewhere there is an upturned rock.

• Well I said that as an SP not as a BG member.
    I think I said that "I do not want to see them harrassed" or summat like that.
    There are several sides to this story and you can sort it out ingame
    Now everyone stop posting here pls

ps I would have banned both chars involved in this matter,NO pvp in NY ever OK:)

Originally posted by burro
    I have not had any problems with GAY clan.
    I was there when collision took place. Imo it seemed mutual. I think they were messing around because damage had been turned off at the time. So I do not think there was the intent to destroy, but that doesn't matter. PVP is consentual, but still banned in New York. So by rule GAY-1 you are in the wrong.

Are you suggesting I was chasing down a star-flier in a train? The player (name escapes me) ran into my train. Something I can do nothing about due to the physical attributes of both ships. In fact, I was actually stationary.

As I have previously mentioned the SP do get all DUE respect. As you are not aware, nor can you be, of previous incidents then you are not aware of the history or the full story.

No-one is claiming any harrassment or abuse from any other players or clan towards the GAY clan.

If we offend you when/if we correct spelling, then we apologise. No offence is meant. I have many friends who don't speak english as their 1st language, and most of them are appreciative of help in this area.

"what is funny to some might be offensive to others" Couldn't agree more, but you can't please all of the people all of the time, and it would be kind of tragic, if everyone was too afraid to speak/type for fear of offending.

EDIT, apologies Wavey, I was typing whilst you posted. I'm all done here, I was ages ago.

• I posted this to show that Gunny has no vendetta against the GAY clan and acts only in accordance with the rules, and that you would do well to lay off that angle. I am assuming that your are referring to past accusations when you say " This is not the 1st time Gunny has chosen to ban me for something, let's say, dubious."

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• I see why you feel soo offended and abused... in normal life, i would agree with you (that's why we have courts and stuff). But this... ermm.. "IT'S ONLY A GAME"

Would you kick a friend if he cheated while playing Warcraft 3 with you? Or would you smack your brother if he do a head shot in you in CS and than laughts at you? (not that this actually happened to me... in fact, i don't even play counter strike... nor does my brother... in fact, i don't even have a brother.. no...)

So please m8, calm down, and let us all have a drink and laught at this. I'll buy the first round!

• I asked to stop posting here so do so NOW pls!!!
    If u wanna talk do it ingame

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    I SAID THE DICISION IS FINAL

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• Well though this topic is supposed to be finished as everyone else has carried it on I will stick my two pence in as well

@ GAYS people don't have a problem with you they have a problem with the way you argue and continue to press the issue and in arguments you always have to have the last word, this only aggravates the conflict and deepens any resentments that BOTH sides in the dispute may feel.

When we feel we are being wronged the natural reaction is to defend ourselves but there are times when its better to let it drop and walk away and i would like to add although it my seem unfair to some ppl the powers SPs have, There are safeguards we have to have evidence that reinforces the decisions we make and in the 8 months i have been on this server and the 5 months or so i have SP i have never known Op uphold any bans where the grounds where circumstantial or the incident open to interpretation