new comp

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by darkstalker.

• :D Got a new monster.

It is still from E-Machines but the MF'er is very adequet for CF.

3 GHz processor, 528 MB memory, some sort of laser that scans the disc a hell of a lot better than my other comp. Not to mention my graphics card is initally a nVIDIA GeForce 6100 with a PCI expansion slot. :P

Cant wait to get this computer up and running on the 'net. I'll be flying a hell of a lot better and smoother.

• Congratz! 8o8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• whoa first phoenix got a baby and now you ;)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• LMAO :D:D:D good 1 OP

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Baldwin, slap in another 512, and sort those graphics out, otherwise, nice. 8)

Some people can't stand other folk being happy ;)

• Yeah, I have a bunch of memory stuck in here that I'm gonna swap out. My mom is gonna take this one over and convert it into a business comp for a tax rightoff as well as real business. As for the graphics, I'm not sure if the PCI-Express slot means if I can expand graphics card. Cause I have a nVIDIA GeForce 6800 waiting in the box in my closet.

• if u have the PCIE graphics cards slots check to see if your cards are SLI compatible most PCIE nvidias are and you can fit multiple cards :D