Crossfire 1.62 status

There are 148 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Neorok.

Originally posted by burro
    @ GAY-1,

Angry ??? Sorry m8 dont know what you are talking about.

Eloquent point? More like cultural imperialism.

Don't give me your hyperbolic piffle, the angry reference was to do with John Dohn'tknow (sic).

It was eloquent, but eloquence escapes some people who have chromosomes missing.

• LOL. what slur none was intended.

Yes and we always have been civil. much appreciated and would like to continue.

However if you insist on combat I will not back away m8.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Whats up GAYs if u poke your nose into something u have to expect a curt response and also im thinking u wanna be leaving IOC well alone

• Hey dark what about ur friends DC if Boy did not start this whole fight we would be fine. I was just trying to tell my friend to please chill on the post.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• John dunno, the point has been answered, if you want to ask a clan to back you, just do it. Nike style.

We aint looking for a war, or a fight as you call it.

But we won't shirk one either. Your "don't get me mad" nonsense was irksome at best.

However, as we are all just posting to let off steam before the re-birth, I see no reason why this has to become a major issue. Do you?

• This thread is about Crossfire ver 1.62 status and NOT for discussing your personal differences...take it to somewhere else in the forum..there is plenty space here to do your spam war, for instance OFF TOPIC section...One thing is to make a point another to turn it into a flame war

RG...out

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• I was wondering if OP wanted any assistance in testing 1.62? I know the testers have failed before, but that doesn't mean that each of us did on an individual level. There's got to be at least 15 on-task people standing by to pitch in. We could be taking a sizeable load off your shoulders m8 ^^; why not let us help in the hunt for bugs?

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• U teasing us OP ?

I see u on the server every now and then.

Come on mate, tell the truth u like flying around on your own, without us pestering u. :D

• With respect. Cmon m8's leave OP alone. if I created this world you would be sucking eggs for awhile. revelling in my creation. oops back to reality. coming soon m8's we need to be patient .

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• im not the one on the server and no i dont want others to be there aswell

the tests are running and it still will take alot of time to finish them

even if the tests are successful it does not mean that i will release 1.62

finito

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• phat!

Quid agis, dulcissime rerum?

• ok thats the current status

right now im preparing the final version of CF1.62
    i will submit it to LR (once again)
    after that ill have to update the dynamic universe for the new version.... but i let you on the server again (with cf1.61)

as soon CF1.62 has been posted on LR you can download it there and i finally will change the server to version 1.62 and activate the dynamic universe again

for those that play with 56k dial up... i will prepare an update version of the new mod aswell
    but i wont post the link somewhere... i will give it out only by request

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• thx mate

you are indeed the greatest mod creator and admin ever
    you said, the 1.62 version is almost finish?

wow, and without anyones help. DU BIST DER GROßTE.
    congrats
    and there isnt going to be char-wipe, of course.
    right?

• Thank you OP, Der Kaiser!

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP