Apology

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [MW]_Blink.

• Hey all,

This is [MW]_Blur. I apologies for my actions in my early years of CF, both the first time, and the second time I played on the server. The first time, I went to war, which was a stupid thing to do, because all it was was lack of understanding on both sides. Half of us on the Chaos side don't even remember the excuse we had to go to war. I am so sorry we dragged an entire server into a fight they shouldn't have had to endure

The second time we were here was a....rather....hm...kinda of not interesting, but still kinda wierd. OP found posts of me saying stuff that shouldn't have been said, which resulted in a ban.

Special apologies to DC during the first time I was here. I was/am m8es with alot of their members, and should have gone to war against them, especially for that petty of a reason.

Now on to a happy subject. THANKS FOR LETTING US STAY ON PROBATION! I love this server and mod, and would hate to not be able to play.

Thanks so much for the oppertunity for us to gain your trust.

@OP: You say we will never gain your trust. This may be right, but I can sure as hell try!

Baldwin: Thanks so much for the warning m8. Without you telling us we would have been at war AGAIN, another meanlingless attempt.

Sincerely,
    --Blur

• I for one don't harbor grudges against people. What has been done is done and all we can do now is move on. A good number of us are anxious to see what direction your clan will go in; perhaps the past won't repeat itself... At any rate, good luck with your reps and have a nice day :D. I will see you all in space.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• To trust the fools AGAIN is a mistake they have proven time and time again that they are liars and troublemakers they have already begun spreading bullshit and attempting to play one side against the other and increase existing divisions well nox other people might swallow the shit you are serving well i wont so u better look sharp when u see me cuz im coming for you

• There are things of the past that will never be washed away. Jib never cared who he drew into his web of warmongering and made into his tools. My warning was more towards for CF to stop another foolish attempt by Jib, not to help you gain trust with OP or Crossfire, but don't think it selfish. Though I wish it were possible for Jib to gain some sense and grow up, it isn't.

Personally in my opinion, I think it would be best you cut allegance ties with Jib and Takeo and start a new community on another mod. I'm not saying you can't be friends with them, but don't allow yourselves to be mere cannon fodder for another man's foolish pride. You guys have a chance to make something for yourselves, not many smugglers on Freelancer anymore, just pirates, police, and traders.

Trust me, join another community and grow. It'll work out. But then again, it is your choice. Stay or not. I'd like things to smooth out between n0x and Crossfire, though you'll have to spearhead that effort yourselves.

• i for 1 think that they deserve this last chance and i will have to disagree with u darkstalker. if they screw this up...then wecan kill them. but if not, then let us just leave them alone:)

• U know what screw this im not gonna try to show people the truth about these fools im just gonna do what i have to do and when these guys turn around and bite you all in the ass i wont even turn around and say i told u so

• [MW]_Blur Special apologies to DC during the first time I was here. I was/am m8es with alot of their members, and should have gone to war against them, especially for that petty of a reason.

i know this topic is a little old, but i will not take the apology blur u did some h8ful things m8. DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• Let the chips fall as they may.

JD, relax dude, life is not an emergency. And going to war is not a topic we need to discuss or bring into this post any longer.

Im sure most will agree.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.