major Clan Banners

I just lost 100+ pods because of a Clan Banner.

As I entered a clan-owned system and had the banner displayed in my face, keyboard control over ship was lost and I died before I even had the time to click "OK".

This ruins immersion, I'd suggest to have these message popups edited to have keyboard controls available or have the message displayed in chat instead.
Or ultimately, if possible add a spawn-protection timer for 3-5 seconds so we can get rid of another rule :)

• Yep, and in these situations players tend to "OK" the pop-up asap to defend, therefore not being able to read the whole message and eventually getting rekt by the the clan owning the system for not respecting a system rule such as "If any of the [clan name here] is online during your visit, say !@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@! to him"

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• If you travel in , country, regions, arid lands, desert, oceans, and finally space. there is fear, uncertanty and mystery. But we still go there.Jjust like explorers do. Not knowing what to expect. One would think that all that aspect is in this mod like any other. Everyone deals with the situation just like you have to.

I detect your anger is in loosing all them pods. But you forgot one important thing. Always sell your pods as soon as you can ! The more you have stored on your ship obviously, more the danger and loss. Never wise to go in to unknown area,s with a full cargo bay. And you leave yourself open to trouble, not forgeting server crashes and server reset too.

If my mind serves me right, that advice is mentioned like a lot of other things in wiki or the leicon on Swat Forum !!.

lastly. i have lost ship loads of pods for different reasons just like other have and it,s not fun. but after cooling down think to myself won,t do that again and move on. usually making up the loss of getting more pods.:salutes

• which banners are we talking about?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• in that case i cant really do much about it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• There refering to the Clan Emblem identifying there system. At the entry to the clan system that informs them of the rules set by the clan for there system. A player is required to click ok which confirms they have read them. The problem they have is while reading and confirming so.Enemies are attacking them and killing them before they can defend. They are locked out in doing so till they click ok. It makes the player actually read the rules. Preventing them from saying they did not know the rules. The entry point can really become volitile if the player has high amount of pods in his cargo hold.

• Removed , as the issue here is about players being killed by NPCs or other players due to inability to defend while the pop-up is present.

/showclantag or /sct command followed by the actual clan tag will display the corresponding pop-up.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.