I found

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Simba.

• Hello, i was expoloring yesterday omicron alpha, when i came acrost the unknown jump hole, i took that and expolored unknown found another jump hole deeper into unknown, than i found one for lost paradise, i log off because i was getting scared, is there is thing in LP that i sould be worried about, and is there any other jump holes there besides, unknown? any way reply with info so i am not scared to travel there.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• scared?what do you mean? the nomads are some friends of mine,i play with them many times!don't you see,they're some tiny animals.why are you scared of them? ^^ lol

ok,seriously.the only way out is the hole which took you to LP.the only thing you should be scared of is the nomad strike carrier which is very big,and nomad bombers which have weapons simillar to the DK (name:heavy nomad gun)but they don't do the same damage as the DK pulse cannons.btw,what ship are you flying?if you have the adv. champ shield, PPCs,it's ok.even the border world sabre is good enough to survive

good luck ;) :)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

...is there any other jump holes there besides, unknown?

Welcome to CF 1.7 JD! There are now a series of Unknowns, leading eventually back to Sirius. These are filled with Nomads, including new Nomad ships, which can clean your clock pretty fast if left untended. There is also new booty to be had there, if you search for it; and these are not the only new systems in 1.7! Have fun making the new discoveries... [11]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• lol thought so, i thought LP was just a base, and a wreck, maybe LP was alot different back in 1.6. Ah i have a repear, with the adv, stuff. I also have 2 ppc's and 2 db mkII, and 2 tizs, what i don't have ammo for is mines, disruptors, and counter measures. Now i guess there is only 2 unknown systems that lead u to LP, which i think it would be cooler if the system led to another with bigger and bader stuff. I started in alpha, than in alpha saw DK gun boats, Little scarry, i take the unknown jump hole and Find a Nomad Fighting forcce right out side of the dang hole, i explor and find another unknown jump hole, than once i am there, there is a shit load of mines, big ass Mothership, 3 fighting forces one which included bombers and gun boats. Now i am starnded in a solor system i have no damn clue about, and then u tell me, that i am Nomad luch, crap. Now there is no other jump holes which lead me onto a new discovery, and now i am stuck in LP just having to fly around looking for what is now going to be my ship if i have no dang idea of what the hell is in the damn system. Like i said, i would perfer to have some colation on my side, but since i don't of the colation bribe i am pretty much toast.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• Ltnt Donow

Don't venture forth into unknown space friend unless you have a map and healthy supply of tea and biscuits for the cold nights.

Maps can be purchased from your friendly and helpful Lost Prophets for only 50mill each but for you they may make a special discount.

Out there, beyond the beyond and into the furthest reaches of exploration, you will encounter some amazing sights and nightmaric visions that will curdle your tea,

Good luck brave pilot.

Remember to pack some change in underwear and settle your affairs before commencing such dangerous ventures.

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• Always have some doghnuts on board - could hold you alive too...

Some tips:

Never trusting pirates and their offers of a teatime with you in outer space or System Daedalus...

Don´t use all of your Ammo - u will need it for coming back to civilisation...

Maps sold by LP´s could bring you to dangerous Mine Fields instead of the lovely Places you are looking for - because their hobby is looting wrecks (and this could be yours ;)) and old Installations out there...

Good luck out their brave Pilot

Click the image above to visit us.

• AH i don't he even got my rank wrong, i am No ltnt, I am a Lt.C that is one stop behind conrell which is also one of are highest ranks, it goes ensign, lt., 2lt. 1lt., captain., major., Lt.c, Cornell, Gen. I will be looking for eathier, A.) IOC to come with me, B.) BG, C.) CFPD, and D.) Anyother clan besides the one that i need 50mill for a map, that i could eathier talk to my clan to get or just lend a helping hand to get one from canoso:D.

• u could have just asked for some material within the clan^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• hmmm...reaper?when have you stolen it? ;) hehehehe
    btw,reaper is a damn fast ship,so if you can,try some stunts and maybe even CDs will miss you and you can go away ;)

(\__/)

• ohh reaper.....sound like kill :D :D :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• lol...it's not the first time he does that ^^ hehe

(\__/)

• If you are still stuck, we will help you out.

I have a good experience of aliens. We go to the farthest regions of altair too. :D

THE FASTEST ONE

• Welcome Back m8 ! :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Well look at the dates ^^

It seems to be a special game of Superbumping old threads...

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by C9H14NO3
    Well look at the dates ^^

rofl

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by C9H14NO3

Come on... Superbumping... we can find even older threads with just one click :D:D .

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums