Friends and enemies

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by spaceguy.

• If you F8 your status window, and select a faction, you will see their alliances and unfriendlies.

It's part of the game.

If you need a rep fixed, in some cases, you need to approach the "alliance" faction to bribe them in order to get the "other" faction back to neutral or green.

And no Gonzo, that doesn't mean you.

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

ROFL....good, bad, ugly merc

Keep on rockin'... 8) Iceman[Fleet Admiral]
    Maverick, Goose

If you need a rep fixed, in some cases, you need to approach the "alliance" faction to bribe them in order to get the "other" faction back to neutral or green.

LOL

Green?

I think CFPD are purplish/pink to me on my rep :D

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin

What alliances have you noticed?
    ...It's part of the game.

Actually, Eddie, there are many unreported faction affiliations in FL & CF, which do not appear in the status box, which is the point of the thread. For instance, Zoners supposedly have no allies or enemies, but I finally discovered that they are friendly with the Order and GMG. It took me quite a while to fix my bad rep with the Zoners... :evil:

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

Originally posted by Centaurian

Actually, Eddie, there are many unreported faction affiliations in FL & CF, which do not appear in the status box, which is the point of the thread. For instance, Zoners supposedly have no allies or enemies, but I finally discovered that they are friendly with the Order and GMG. It took me quite a while to fix my bad rep with the Zoners... :evil:

LOLZ @ CA

@ Ice, hey i`m getting touched by that too :evil:

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu