IN YOUR FACE ALL WHO HATE GUNNY

There are 54 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BG_Rhonetaz.

• I do like LP Clan and all are my friends but there are other pirates out there too like TRF Clan and PHQ Clan. [8] [9] [10] [11] ;):rolleyes::P:D8):))

THE FASTEST ONE

Originally posted by MarcBomber
    we should make a new thread "Post here if you love gunny" :P

I think that is going too far :P;):evil: [11]

THE FASTEST ONE

• As a new CF player (just a few weeks) I have found Gunny to be nothing but helpful. I can see by forum postings as well as his play online that he has a real passion for the RP on CF and without him and others like him, CF would most likely fall apart. X(X(

G you have my respect and support

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Judging from al this guys post hes a douche bag, and people praising him are just afraid of him because hes some mod i understand. Take note on this thread its dangerous douchebagging+butkissing 8o

• Can we delete the whole thread and pretend it was all a dream?

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• NO!!! Make it a sticky!!! :))

Personal comment aside, the things he done to help/protect the server and clans is well documented and no doubt on that stuff.

As i said before if CF bugs wouldn't have made me go to another mod this guy would've. Every buggy mod should get fanatics like him. He's not efficient enough tough i wish he would've posted his filth before i tried the mod :P He's protecting the server from new players well i have to admit :tongue:

• [695] It's these sort of comments, bad attitudes and lack of understanding that get peoples backs up in the first place.
    Theres no need, or indeed want for that here. :(

wolf i see your latest post has gained you as much respect as all the other post you have made. and your comments here are off topic (read the first post in the thred)

im not offtopic i'm prasing gunny in my own way
    dont' everybody loves a loser? :evil:

P.S. respect comes out of fear and fools aren't afraid of reason :]

It's these sort of comments, bad attitudes and lack of understanding that get peoples backs up in the first place.
    Theres no need, or indeed want for that here.

you were right, alltough i understand the situation and i like beating forum dogs with a stick

• Ok its clear - WolfShad03

It's a name of women cosmetic for eye shadow. This person is part of the GAY clan (u can tell by the witty put downs and the inferiority complex re Gunny), wb friend, good to see u well and look forward to see u online again with yr chums.

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• AHAHAAHAAAA, omg i'm that good you got mad and you didn't know why, the fucking irony of it its killing me especially the way you denounce yourself[11]

P.S. in case your so retarded and in case there really was a GAY clan(could be the way ppl act here) i will repeat, I'M NEW TO ALL FL MODS

And this guy gunny, the very day he gets a forgiveness thread where people try to butkiss him he goes flaming me out of the blue lmao, talk about talent for bad luck.
    You sir, can i call you sir? [11] are a respectable fool, you just picked on the only one in the forum you shouldn't have picked on [9]

• quote:
    P.S. respect comes out of fear and fools aren't afraid of reason

what utter crap.

real sorry m8 but respect is an earned quality not to be given by fools as they generaly arent intelligent enough to comprehend its meanings. respect is earned from other people in the things that you do and the way that you are, in how you treat other people with the decency that you would like to be shown in return, through compasion and understanding. and a selflessness that allways drives you to understand the needs of others and do anything you can for those to attain thier goals.

you will never earn, or have ever given anyone, respect in any quantity by the sounds of your posts. you are dissulusioned to the true meanings of respect, with this in mind, and your rude frequency on this forum, i can only assume that you are here because you have nothing better to do with your free time. as i have found you seem to spend an awfull lot of time on various forums over rather a long period of time.

you have no right to insult the people on this forum for giving thier first impressions of your posts. as they have been generally rude and insulting. expect to be treated as you treat others.

if you have nothing good to say then its best not to say it really. at the end it wont be construed as constructive criticism, only public destructiveness over something you have no CONTROL over. after all it would have been alot more polite to actually p.m. OP and express your concerns rather that a public berating of the mod and its community on its' forums.

SWAT community:
    off the given topic a bit i know, but im not posting in every thread that this guy wants to be "an arse" in.

PS: maybe Gay clan, maybe someone from long ago that just bears a grudge and wont let sleeping dogs lie. either way hes just making himself look bad, in a vain attempt to enrage a few people to get his kicks.

• wolfshadow you have said you dont like it here and will go to another server. So please just leave. We dont care what you think or say.

btw. Noone fears anyone here. That is just plain stupid. Why in the hell would anyone fear a video game lol?

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I can write a lot of awesome text too but that would mean i'm serious lol
    And no i'm nothing but new, and yes i am that good, and yes you are so stupid to think anyone in its right mind would come back to this mod, if its buggy now it was buggier earlier on and it perhaps even had a stinkier community lol

as i have found you seem to spend an awfull lot of time on various forums over rather a long period of time.

Lol @ Sherlock.

• Wolfpinkmascaraeyelining03

Yes u can call me Sir if u wish. (if it was me ur talking about)

I would welcome u to our server and hope despite all those things u found disagreeable wont stop u from having a good time here and meeting a diverse bunch of people.

If you move on - and I think u already u hinted you are - I know u will contribute a lot to other place.

Alas, we never got to know u at all.

Good luck brave pilot in pink.

OK

wolfshadow you have said you dont like it here and will go to another server. So please just leave. We dont care what you think or say.

btw. Noone fears anyone here. That is just plain stupid. Why in the hell would anyone fear a video game lol?

you are stupid enough to not know what this is about, gunny has some importantance in the CF MP world thanks to his group of sycophants, so the rest won't take any action against him because they are afraid of retribution. You are not aware of how things are run are you my gullible friend? :tongue:

• Sometimes i think what would please me, not certainly apologies and not in this manner, anyway i would come to the server but only after the sound crashing and it can be properly activated and deactivated as the other mods(at least) wich i predict won't happen because that swat doesn't care about making a leet job, he's beeing sloppy, anyway its hes bussiness, competition is out there you know :)

I wasn't calling you sir and i'm not gay or GAY or whatever so run along, we all know you are trying to get a boyfriend :D

But i'll stay a little longer i am enjoying all the attention :P

i have a "cool member" status and i'm earning Guthaben money(whatever that is lol )

• btw sycophants, in your blind fury to combat me you are also combating the idea of a quality patch, not that i have hopes remaining of anyone doing that around here.

• Get lost Wolf3 !!!! :D

I'm one of the oldest players here on crossfire and I saw many ppl comming and go. I'm still Freelancer all these years and don't need to please Gunny.
    I can speak freely and in my eyes GUNNY do his job with great conviction and in the best interest of Crossfire and his community !

I don't understand what you are still doing on this forum mister Wolf...3 ! :evil: