WTF Is this!?

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Titan_addict.

• I cant connect to the official server, but i can connect to stolen rip-offs!?
    (are they stolen rip-offs, OP?)

Trent also has the same outfit for each copy server, and you have the same amount of start cash for each server as well: see??? VVV

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• i have the same problem ?(

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• OMG !!! 8o

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Its just they have the same number ie 1.7
    On your first screen it showed 24/7 SWAT Crossfire which is the correct server

• ooooook........but dont you have to have the same mod to connect to multiple servers.......?

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• If you connect there you'll probably crash their servers or get kicked for cheating.

[35] [27] DC_[SW-Capt.]_FiReLove [27] [35]

• i say it a last time
    THIS ARE NO CF SERVERS

IF YOU CLICK ON SINGLEPLAYER YOU CANT EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO JOIN THE MP SERVER

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Also - instead of selecting internet connection, you need to select LAN in the MP type.....and yes it will work (provided ur connected to the internet) 8)

• Was the download corrupted by antivirus or other apps?
    The first time I downloaded, it was screwed by another app. Then had to start all over. FL uninstall ect.

Works perfect now.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I think I found the problem. SOT had a saved FL game and 7.55 gb of Freelancer screen shots in his profile. I renamed the Freelancer Screenshots folder and deleted the saved game. I tested last night by playing vanillla FL from three different profiles online.
    I deleted FL Mod manager, deleted CF1.7 from FLMM, deleted FLMM and reinstalled it. But now when I try to reactivate CF1.7, I'm getting errors. This is the second attempt to reactivate it. I noticed that right before the error mesasge I got a hiccup from Zonealarm about a java update. I approved it, but the interruption may have been enough to derail the activation.
    The FLMM Error log says:
    "SHCopyFile Failed. ('C\ProgamFiles\MicrosoftGames\Freelancer\Data\Missions\M01b\m01b_11.thn.flmmbak' to 'C\ProgamFiles|MicrosoftGames\Freelancer\Data\Missions|M01b\mo1b_11.thn')

And the mod is not activated. Should I...

a) Uninstall Crossfire (which I didn't do)
    b) Just try it again with the java update approved in ZA
    c) Take up needlepoint instead.

• like we all said it before:

delete everything: save your screen shoots on CD or DVD and whatever else you have (well, i dont think this must be done, but to thehell with everything- if you want to play , youll do it if needed)

delete the game, the FLMM, and all other releated stuff

then install everything all over again, and install mod into FLMM
    voila, you will come to us

another thing: FIRST CONNECT TO THE INTERNET then run the game. cuz to open the MP option you must be on-line already. wait few sec and it will pop-up

it worked for me, and i entered the server from first try

• I think i know the problem here. I dont think you did a bad install either. You are simply impatient. When I started it up it wouldnt let me click on launch MP at first then I gave it about 30 sec and it finally it allowed me to. then u shouldnt have a problem. hope that helps

[bat]Here's some sweet videos of Gundams kicking @$$ :
    The best of Epyon:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voT04pSqpg0
    Epyon's final battle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dezGaiK3kk
    Gundam Breakdance! :D:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nGCgGVl_Oc

As long as the warrior has a genuine will to fight, the Epyon will eliminate all distractions. There is nothing more noble and beautiful then a warrior with no distractions. One could say, that he is the closest thing to God...
    1. Peace is just a result of war
    2.Space...It's so quiet
    3.Life is but an endless waltz...
    4.The 3 beats of War, Peace, and Revolution will continue on forever
    5.Weaklings should not fight

G.eneration
    U.nrestricted
    N.etwork
    D.rive
    A.ssualt
    M.odule

• No it wasn't a bad install. (I wish I'd know that before I uninstalled it and reinstalled everything.)

The problem SOT and Raven19 are having relates to user priviledges. If your profile in Windows XP doesn't include admin privildeges, you cannot download the files necessary to run CF 1.7 in multiplayer. If you can get your pc admin to change your user settings, it will work fine.