Posts by Fireboy

Hi guys, I thought my FL days are over but something made me install it again and of course get the latest CF mod. :) I don't remember much but I think I will catch up in no time :D]

P.S. Did OP-R8R ever include the Archangel ship model in the mod? :P

Lol, do you still go with the "no trespassing" thingey :D

I'll equip myself and remind me how good it was to invade the BGs a couple of years ago. ^^

I found my way to 1.61, after all I am an old h4x0r :D

Could you give me a link to the DC forum, my PC suffered a few format C:s and i lost my old bookmarks...Maybe we can meet in... ~6 hours :D

Man I am really

sorry that i don't play FL with u DCs anymore... I don't play FL at all ... Decided to

have a vacation from the game, im totally attached to Guild Wars.. ;( I hope that after

some time we will get back together mate...
    Send best wishes to the others

:)

FireLove.

Hey mech, i've been on

vacation for the last ~month and I saw u are leaving. Thats bad information to come mate and

i hope that ur problems will be gone and u will come back and play. Lots of ppl are leaving

the server and FL and it certainly causes pain, it makes me think that FL is steping towards

it's grave :(

I hope u are alright mate after that incident u had and i will be glad

to see an old friend playing again.

Good luck with everything!

Why would you give up so

easily? Leaving is not the best thing to do at all. Am I the problem? Or anyone else of the

players?

I don't really need any air here.

ok, you just contradicted yourself

Fireboy

No, the difference is that i have facts behind me. And i don't

make up thing to blame on you, with do I?

you've been trying to ignore what

happened? then why did you start talking about it when the subject had nothing to do with

our past problems?

Beacuse u continue flaming other ppl for >>shooting

you<<<. OMG is that so bad? Come and shoot me and I aint gona cry nor posting threads about

it.

ok that's just bullshit to boot, you know what you did to me both times,

and if you don't, you either have a really bad memory or acting the way you did is just

your innate behavior and when you act that way your memory just dismisses it.

What I did to you? Do i head right? What I DID TO YOU? JEsus u make up lots of

stuff.. I know girls who play guild wars with me who sure know how to beahave in different

situations, and not loose temper when they get annoied with small things. What i've been

sexist u say? I know how to behave with a lady, but u ain't acting like one when u start

insulting.

yes, I have helped many new-comers to the server, I set them up

with an initial pocket of change ($1-5 million) and I show them to X-3043, I tell them a bit

about the mod, and tell/show them a few places where they can get equiped.

Yes and i never made a thread telling anyone that u ruin the game have

I?

yea, actually you did make a statement about females playing games,

again if you can't remember it, that's just your behavior

There is

nothing to remember, if i really insulted u in a sexist way why didn't u make a

screenshot?

no you just wait for them to make the thread and then you turn the

the entire direction around through bullshit and denial

As far as i

remember u made that thread i am mentioning while i had nothing against u... I trepassed

custodian and u started insulting... And i DEFINETELY did not expect a whole thread about my

stupidness from you.

LoL to that, my post is after OP's asking

to calm down. And i think this will grow, unless u accept the truth and notice that ur

flames are empty... No facts at all.

Ye tell me where i said that u said that quote??

Again factless flaming. U know what i meant by mixing it , or should i quote u both so that

u can GET it?

no one wants to insult you anymore Fireboy, but the deeper you go, the

more you're gonna run outta air.

No i don't mind insulting, when it is for

a REASON and i actually deserved that kind of threating. Which is not the case here.

Ye it's me who's talking,

problem? Or i can't talk anymore? We can continue this in the other thread.

And why should it be YOUR way Pandora?

Huh? Why should i calm down, I always must calm down, no thx im sick of all the s**t that

happened in FL, stupid wars and issues between players caused by stupid

doings.

PirateP - STFU, i wont even take ur vastly idiotic post as a comment or

opinion, the only reason i write here is ppl like urslef, who know simply to flame and talk

with no facts behind them. Im sick of stupid lies.

And if u are saying that u would

leave because u must go with my crap i'd say that IS absolute bulls**t! I've been trying

to ignore what happend, twice in the past i've met u - both times i get flamed for nuthin!

1st time u even wrote a thread about me, that players like me ruin the game. Well Amin to

that, tell me what players like yourself do??!?! Helping others maybe? No, as i see it its

not just me here who got flamed, someone shot u - whoops there's a thread saying that he is

an asshole, sexist or whatever u come up with. And no, players like me don't ruin the game,

i've always helped my clanmates and friends when i could as they have helped me. And as u

see I do NOT post thread aknowledging the whole fl community that someone shot me and he/she

was asshole.

I am sorry for my language but calming down is not a solution. I won't

get along with some "calm down fireboy, eat missles!"...

MSN:

boko@homelan.bg

Whoever wants to insult me

personally, go on those are my adresses.

Pandora all

u can do is type, but not fight... You can cuss me or whatever u want, like usual, but u are

still on a way lower level. I hope you understand some that that u should at least try to

get real.And yes, u deserve that KOS. I still remember that bulls**t that happened in sigma

and after it i lost a friend because of ur behaviour, provocating me... Grow up. And I

don't feel sorry for anything that i said to

you.

http://www.swat-portal.de/phps…cb2ad6a622a6f64983daf0671

That happened because of

ur s**t